Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1221 - 1230 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

How is everyone feeling today? Today, I took the kids to my parents house and finally told them. Surprised that my mom took it as well as she did. Plus she kind of knew as my clothes were getting tight. I'm just glad it's off my chest and can relax a bit now. Still don't plan on telling anyone else except my other grandma. The rest can find out at Christmas and when it comes time to delivering. I think on the bright side that my mom is glad that I will be getting my tubes tied.

Good luck to those testing soon and gearing up to ovulate.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

hey everyone

2dpo today. We BD 3x in the fertile window. My apps are having a hard time guessing my ovulation date because AF was a week late last month (and I'm coming off the IUD so predictions are weird), and I"m glad I didn't listen to it, cause I would have missed it. I started testing opks on CD 12 and ended up ovulating on cd 16, and it said I would ovulate on cd21 or 23 depending on the app (glow vs countdown).
I did not feel precisely ovulation this month but I tracked it and I think we timed the BD pretty good. So now we wait.

hope everyone is doing okay!

User image

3 years ago

Im 6dpo today and I feel so different this cycle compared to others. Ive felt more twinges and other things this cycle and in the past I haven't felt much. Dh and I bded twice during fertile window close to ovulation. We also bded the other night. My sex drive is sky high and other cycles it wasnt. Fingers crossed everyone. I've been busy with prepping the kids for their first day of school coming up on Tuesday. I will probably test this coming weekend if Af doesn't show.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Three weeks since I took my last BC pill and I'm waiting to see when AF arrives. Hopefully she'll show her ugly face in about a week.

User image

3 years ago

Lost my great aunt Saturday. She was 106. Im 8dpo today with a lot of ewcm. Af is due Friday. Im hoping it's a no show.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. With all the strange symptoms that are so different than all the past cycles that I am hoping AF stays away and you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I'm 8dpo. Not expecting much. We bd'd the day before O, but just not feeling it this cycle. Started subbing this week. First day back was Kindergarten. I am choosing to sub because I can work when I want to and tell them no when I can't. Very nice when you have a toddler you don't want to put in Daycare. My sister has said she will watch her a couple times a week and my husband is off on Fridays. A little scary with all the Covid, but I germex'd like crazee and wore a mask when close.

Mill

3 years ago

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well. I've been off line from this site as the tracking was just getting a little too much for me. Then we moved and everything was stressful enough. Anyway those that remember me, this time last year I had a loss and we've been trying ever since for no. 2 with no joy. Well we moved house 30th of July. My mother stayed for 3 weeks so we literally did it once in the middle of the month cd14.

I'm due today - Saturday and felt like testing just in case as my boobs have been pretty painful but I had a liner on as felt AF was going to start any moment. I got a super faint line on a cheapie!!! It was pink and showed up straight away.

I spent the next hour rummaging for another test and could only find a Clear Blue digital so thought what the heck! 1 hour hold, 4th pee of the morning..... and Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!

I'm a bit gobsmacked to be honest, and I've been here before and lost it so cautiously excited until I get doubling betas xxx

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

@scuba. Congrats on your BFP. I'm so happy for you. Praying for a healthy nine months. Will you be finding out the gender? Keep us posted on your beta tests.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Big congrats @scuba! Will be keeping my fingers crossed for a

I suspect I'm ovulating right now. Have been feeling some dull ache for a few days and thought it was the with announcing her future visit. But the other day I actually got like a ton of ewcm! We've been bd every other or third day for a week and a half now. I haven't been temping since my sleep are to erratic for it to work, and I decided to skip my monitor or lh test. I didn't see the use of it until my period's back. Thinking of starting up my monitor when the witch shows, to see how quick (or slow) my cycle returns to normal.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo