Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@alexplpl I’m keeping everything crossed that this is your month! You never know!
We have also noticed yellow urine
No other side effects.
Hoping this will be our month as it’s our last month of trying until after our wedding next June!

3 years ago

So last night when I wiped again after the having the red streak in the cm, there was a faint pink tinge on the toilet paper. If it is implantation bleeding, this would be the first time I've experienced it. I also noticed that I've been sweating under blankets while just laying in bed doing nothing.
Its cd24 and 10dpo.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Alex sorry it seems like it’ll be the side you’re worried about this month. I still have my fingers crossed for you!
@Kyla I hope this is your month!
@Hberry sounds promising. Hope it was IB.
@Punk are you planning on testing this week?
My test last night was significantly darker so it was a good day! I’m just going to have to take it one day at a time... AF would have been due today. I’m going to keep testing once a day (in the afternoon because that’s when I get more concentrated urine) because I’d rather know in advance if a CP is about to happen. If I’m still getting darker positive tests by the end of the week, I’ll see if I can schedule a dr appointment

3 years ago

8 dpo: feeling pretty normal and back to creamy cm. Nothing much else to report. ?? I hope everyone is well and happy today!

3 years ago

Agatch- when I used the bathroom today, there were brown streaks small but enough to notice. Then after the brown streaks, this afternoon I've had cramps and not like AF cramps. Also had a bunch of twinges. Now my boobs have almost a burning but sharp pain.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Evening ladies. I hope all your husbands, boyfriends/fiancés had a wonderful day today. We went to my parents place to visit and we didn't tell them that I am expecting and I wore my coat so they wouldn't see my buldging stomach. Tomorrow ia my ultrasound and I am a bit nervous but to a point; as I'm feeling weird twinges in my belly on bith sides. We tucked our daughter in and we tell her, mommy, daddy and brother very much. She then says, baby twins in mommy's tummy. I was stunned by that comment.I'm just glad the day has finally come so we can finally settle this and to put our mind at ease that everything is going smoothly. I haven't told my best friend (who is roughly 3 weeks behind me and still has no confirmed due date as the ultrasound was too early to see anything. Wait on second ultrasound appointnenr) that I am pregnant as well; hubby is okay for me to tell her but not after she has her ultrasound. I will keep you posted on how it goes tomorrow for me. Keep me in your prayers. Good luck to everyone else in your journey this cycle.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Klyla I’m keeping everything crossed for you as well that your plans will go as you wish!!

Agatch sending hugs your way babe! I know how nerve racking this must be for you! For now you’re pregnant and hopefully you’ll find your ways to stay as calm as you can! Your body now is in charge! I’m praying everything will go smoothly and you’ll be having a wonderful 9 months and a healthy baby

Punk ahh you’re so close to know! Hopefully AF will stay away! Are you planning to test?

Hberry if it was IB then in about two days you might have some faint lines! Are you gonna test?

Dragonfly I can’t wait to see if there is twins! It will be so amazing!

AFM I don’t know if I ovulated yesterday. Everything seems like it and I got all my O day symptoms but I still have them today and my temps even tho it went a bit up it’s not significantly higher. I’ll keep BDing just in case and time will show I guess! I also have a terrible headache since yesterday which is so annoying arghhh..
Do any of you ladies ever experienced pain during ovulation when BDing? Like an annoying stabbing on your ovulation side? I had this last night and I don’t really know what it was...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@alexplpl yes! I had this pain on Saturday night while BDing! I have had more EWCM this month than ever I’m on day 5 of it today and cramping in both sides rather than just one!
Ovulation time is definitely feeling different this month!

3 years ago

Alex- I will test, most likely on Friday if AF doesn't show up and ruin everything. Af is due today according to CTP and in 3 days according to my app. Im going with the later date to be on the safe side and give me time to build up hcg if I did catch the egg. Another odd thing is I gain lots of weight right before AF and I didn't this time, I actually lost some weight.
It's Cd 25 and 11dpo. Af is due today according to CTP with no sign of showing. This morning while laying in bed, I felt more twinges. I've felt more twinges this time around then I have before. I noticed discharge when I use the bathroom and the only time I've had that, is when I was pregnant. Im getting more anxious lol

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hi all, no plans to test until 12 dpo at least. I ordered a bbt thermometer yesterday so it should be here Friday so I can start taking temperatures next cycle. Today is 9 dpo and my cm seems pretty dried up. I had implantation bleeding with my last two pregnancies so I count myself out of I don't see it today or tomorrow.

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo