Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1441 - 1450 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- I plan to test at either the end of this week or sometime next week. I will be taking my oldest to his pku check up so I can get a test Friday when we're in town.

User image

3 years ago

10 dpo today and the only symptoms I have are hot flashes mixed with chills, as well as a kind of light "cramps" that I recognize from early pregnancy with my son. I tried one of those early strips I have this morning, but the dye took forever to run over. I put it away since I didn't have time to wait for it and when I looked at it hours later it's a very prominent line! Never had a test dry that strong since we started TTC in 2017. I'm going to be really pissed if it's a faulty line. Took another one when I got home, but it were only a 2½ hour hold, so the line wasn't as prominent. I'm cautiously optimistic. I'll upload some pics in my gallery.

User image

3 years ago

Vintage I get you girl! I’m exactly the same with mornings. I usually work till late and my sleeping time is around 3am so I usually wake up at different times everyday even though I love to wake up early! I wouldn’t recommend to add one more thing to your ttc tracking tbh. From my personal experience all the tracking and charting only made me obsessive. I’m a more happy person now that I’m not really tracking anything on purpose. Keep us posted!

Southern I would love to see two pink line from you this cycle! Are you planning to test again or you gonna wait it out?

Hberry oh hun. I really hope this symptoms aren’t the ones you kept getting on your previous cycles and they will turn out pregnancy related!! Fingers crossed!

Pandorica I had A LOT of evaps and false lines in the past especially with those cheapies and I do not trust them at all but I have to confess that I never had a false line as prominent as yours. Babe I’m having everything crossed that this is it!!!! I can’t wait to see your tomorrow’s test!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex - Yeah, I've seen my fair share of nasty evaps too. But this is totally anlike all of them. I've never even gotten a line this clear even within the timeframe with any of my chemicals either. I'll just wait and see when my other tests arrive, from a more reliable brand. Hopefully they'll arrive in the morning.

User image

3 years ago

Alex: I tested this morning with fmu and alas, negative. I'm 13 dpo and af is due tomorrow. I'm guessing if I was pregnant it would have shown by now. Yes, implantion CAN occur as late as 12 dpo but it's pretty uncommon. I'm counting myself out now so I can deal with the disappointment BEFORE AF leaves me down for the count with a heating pad and ibuprofen.

3 years ago

Southern, I’m sorry mama. Maybe December will be your month and you’ll get an early Christmas present!

Pandora, it looks really strong to me!!! I can’t wait to see your test tomorrow!

Alex, thanks! I’m trying to just stay positive and busy and not obsess. It’s an easy pattern to fall into. I’m good right now, but I’m sure by the end of the week I’ll be having a much harder time keeping my mind in the present. I’m going to assume I ovulated on Saturday and am currently 2 DPO, although it might be three. Counting it a day later I think will help me stay a little saner as it gets closer to next Thursday.

3 years ago

Alex I dreamed few days ago that you posted your BFP here! Sincerely hope that it will happen before 2021

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Alex- When I was super sick on 3dpo, I hadn't felt that way since I was pregnant with my soon to be 9yr old son. I literally was hardly unable to get out of bed- every time I tried I just kept getting more nauseated. Im 7dpo today and AF is expected within 4 days.
Also different this cycle - dh ate a lot of salmon.

User image

3 years ago

No bfp here I'm afraid. Tested with a 2,5 hour hold though. But the new ones are stark white. So that were probably the nastiest evap I have ever seen. A Little bit bummed, but at the same time actually ok with it. This time I didn't have all the normal symptoms and it felt really relaxing. Only 11 dpo, but counting myself out for this cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica- remember you aren't out until AF rears her ugly unwanted face! Still might be too early yet to tell- the hcg may not be built up enough to detect. All my bfps came after I was a week late. Im keeping fingers crossed for you

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo