Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1471 - 1480 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I’m sorry Southern, that’s so frustrating! I hope you have an answer soon! You seem to be handling your wonky body well, though. I’d be going crazy.
I’m starting to have a strong feeling that this could be my month, although not based on anything at all. Just trying to stay grounded and remember that chances are slim it’ll happen right away.

3 years ago

Hberry I hope you’re feeling better today emotionally wise! What dpo are you planning to test?

Pandorica I’ve heard so many times that more than usual cm is a good pregnancy sign. Any updates?

Southern you got this girl! Stay strong you’re very close to know what your body is up to!!

Vintage Personally as a professional dancer and dance teacher, I believe that working out is alway a good idea and makes everything in our bodies work better. All of course under certain limits. There is an Ancient Greek saying by Cleobulbus that says “all in good measure” (in all things moderation) and I’m always standing by it. As long as you’re listening to your body and not exaggerating anything you’re good! Are you still feeling fatigued? Are you going to wait it our or you planning to test before af due date?

AFM I’m CD9 and expecting ovulation in 3 days! The BDing party has begun lol

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Vintage: girl, the crazy is there, it's just not coming through in the text! I had a meltdown yesterday. A "it's 10 am and I don't care at this point, I need wine" breakdown. Yes, I drank before noon. Not proud of that because I am not really a drinker.

Official update: I FINALLY started!!! Holy frikken crap. The pink finally turned into full af. Does anyone know if I'm supposed to count the spotting as CD1? I wanna track my cycle correctly and since I don't know when the full af picked up cause it was after I was asleep I don't know which day to count as day 1. Last night or this morning? Either way I'll start taking my bbt tomorrow morning so I don't have to deal with the wondering when I ovulated and this mess again!

3 years ago

SouthernMama don't count spotting, CD1 is when you have real flow. And after midnight is today anyway so I would put start of period on today. Hopefully this cycle will bring you BFP

Alex have fun with BDing and good luck girl!! Gonna do some yoga today and mediation and send alllll the positive thoughts to your way for a Christmas miracle!

Atm I'm DPO12, I gave in ad tested yesterday and DPO10 and as I guessed BFNs. I have nipple stabbing pains few times a day and for me it means AF is on her way, I'll test tomorrow too and if it's negative I'll stop progesterone cream 1 day earlier as planned because I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant atm. I want to start new cycle already and have hope for BFP :)

User image

3 years ago

Näsake: that's what I thought but I've seen sometimes the light spotting/start counts if it is followed by heavier flow so I wasn't sure.

3 years ago

Alex - Still bfn and the cm has turned pink, so I'm pretty sure af will show up tonight or tomorrow.

User image

3 years ago

I’m sorry, ladies. I was so sure this would be full of BFP’s by the end of the month.... hopefully we all get December babies!
Alex, I’m sure I will test early, but probably not before Monday. Today I haven’t been as fatigued, but my throat feels tight and I’ve had a strong metallic taste in my mouth all day. Again, hoping I’m not getting sick, but it definitely seems like I’m fighting something.

3 years ago

Week from hell got to me. AF showed up yesterday. I think me being so over stressed has done it for me.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I'm so truely sorry. Hoping next cycle is your month. During these uncertain times, it's hard not to be stressed out.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Southern I’m so sorry AF got you but glad you’re not unsure about it! Here’s to a new cycle I agree with Nasake. Don’t count the spotting. I would also count cd 1 after midnight!

Nasake I’m hoping for a late bfp for you hun! So glad that you’re taking care of yourself. I’m always sending my positive thoughts and prayers!

Pandorica darn it! I had a secret hope that this was your cycle! Stay strong! Hopefully you’ll be getting a unique Christmas present this year!

Vintage metallic taste is a good sign! Hopefully is pregnancy related! You got this!

Hberry I’m so sorry! Maybe you should check it with your doctor. All those strong symptoms each month which as I can understand is not pleasant at all. Maybe your body is trying to tell you something. Maybe you need some supplements.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo