Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1041 - 1050 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Hberry. We aren't going to find out the gender this time. But I have a suspicious feeling it will be a girl.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I get not knowing to make a surprise. I'm one of those that has to know what Im having so I can prepare.
Currently sitting with a big bought of nausea on my way home from Oshkosh. I have another hour or so until I'm home.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Feeling so disappointed. I mean, I've had zero symptoms, but it looks like the witch will visit me again soon. The steady dropping temperatures and now a sudden drop below my cover line just seems to confirm that I'm not gonna be part of the bfp party this month.

user submitted image

3 years ago

@punk. Sorry to hear that. Should AF show this month, I hope you get your BFP in the next cycle. I'm trying to read your BBT chart but don't know exactly when you ovulated.

@Hberry. I too any one of those, I need to know the gender, however, this is our last pregnancy and just wanted to keep it a surprise. How are you feeling today. Have you tested recently or holding out?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

So sorry Punk. I keep holding hope you will get your bfp soon.
Dragonfly- I tested yesterday too but urine was very diluted due to the amount water I drank in the heat so it was a bfn. I am going to wait a few more days now before testing again.
12 dpo today, right side is cramping and having lots of pains. Feeling decent so far this morning. AF was due yesterday according to CTP and due on Tuesday according to my app. Lots of egcm today too. Also had a stuffy nose yesterday and when I woke up this morning. Read that its sign of successful implantation.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. Here's hoping for a strong line when you test. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly - it's supposed to be the yellow dot (where I ovulated). I usually am a 22/23 day cycle nowadays and today is CD23.

3 years ago

Punk so sorry babe. I know when I also see those temps dropping I’m giving up hope but don’t count yourself out just yet. Temps are not always as they’re “supposed” to be even on pregnant charts.

Hberry I saw your tests and I saw a line only on the second one but I really hope it was a real one. Keeping a hope for the next few days!

Lalou I’m doing good mama! How’s your little bean?

AFM I probably ovulated today or I will tomorrow. Bases are covered and I’m praying for my baby to come this cycle!
My two nephews were visiting today and the younger one (3yrs old) out of the blue asked me “do you have a baby?” I double asked him and said the same thing.. let’s hope it’s the toddlers intuition lol

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- my phone doesnt take rhe best pictures with flash on. Where the blue lines are is where that line showed. The second one where you do see the line is without the flash. Im going to hold out for a little bit and maybe get an appointment or hope my unemployment comes in so I can get more tests.
ETA... Checking cm and there was blood when wiping. It was light color so far.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Im officially out

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo