Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1771 - 1780 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. I’ve been out for awhile... trying not to get too discouraged with being out last month. I didn’t order the soy isoflavones in time, so I’m not doing anything different this month. Just hoping I can relax and get good news at some point.... I have lots of friends with January due dates, so I’m surrounded by newborns and late term pregnancies right now.
Alex, I really hope you can get some answers from your dr. Are you planning on making an appointment or just waiting until you would see them next anyway?

3 years ago

Well, looks like I'm about 3 dpo. Opk went positive way earlier than I expected at cd 11. We had sex on cd 9, 11, 12, and 13 and I was cd 12. That's enough, right? I took evening primrose oil this cycle and I'm pretty sure it worked really well because I actually got ewcm on o day instead of creamy on O day. Fingers crossed I get to give hubby the best news on Valentine's day!

3 years ago

agatch - thank you. I really hope so too. How exciting you're so close now!

As for me, I'm cd 10 today and actually started with OPK yesterday. I found someone selling a ovulation kit from easy@home with like 50 ovulation strips as well as pregnancy strips. So I bought it from her. I already had like 20 pregnancy tests from last cycle, but I'm thinking that if I don't get to use them all depending on how long this will take, I can just sell the ones that's left. Not expecting it to happen any time soon though, but anyway.. I had to call in sick again for work. Were home three days only two weeks ago because of my arm. Now I'm home with a very stubborn headache/tension like feeling in my head and a slightly sore throat. My son is home to with only some minor sore throat. I'm going in for testing tomorrow if this doesn't disappear all of a sudden before tomorrow (not likely).

User image

3 years ago

I read through this thread daily, I just haven't had much to tell. I have started intermittent fasting and have lost 6 lbs in about 3 weeks. They say that fasting helps the body heal and is great for people with pcos or insulin resistance. Last month was an awful long month. This month it was text book. May not have achieved a pregnancy, but I seen great signs during my fertile period. I haven't seen ewcm like I seen this month since I was a teenager. I really believe if I can get my body at a healthy weight and hormones balanced Ill have a better chance at getting preggo. My daughter just turned 3 and she wants a sister or "thither" as she says it so cute! My heart is scared she will be an only child. This June is will be 3 years trying for #2. Right now, Im just trying to focus on loosing a few pounds. I have joined a few Facebook Intermittent Fasting groups and it gives me hope to watch others do so well. I don't cut carbs or deny myself a sweet here and there. Its all about eating in your window. Im 10 dpo today, and nothing out of the ordinary, but Im not too upset. Just on to the next month!

Mill

3 years ago

6dpo for me and the worst symptom I've had is the heartburn. 3 days straight of really strong heartburn - seems to get worse when laying down for the evening. I'm also super super tired lately as well.

User image

3 years ago

Hi new here I'm on cd3 ,

3 years ago

Hi there! May I join in? I'm currently 6dpo and itching to poas. I'm trying to hold out until Sunday (10dpo) but I doubt I'll have the willpower.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hey y'all. Been a slightly crazy week. Kiddo had a snow day then is out tomorrow for parent/teacher conferences. Last couple nights I've been just crashing really quick when I go to bed. Today, I was so tired I took a nap at 12:30 and slept a little over 2 hours. I rarely nap and especially not that early in the day after getting a good night of sleep (which I did). And it's only 6:22 PM and I just wanna crawl back into bed already. Ooof! 9 more days til af shows....or doesn't.

3 years ago

Cd 13 today and I'm starting to have a little more ovulation pain. So far not even near a positive OPK. My husband still have like 5 more nights to do, so we'll have to do with a quick one since I'll most certainly ovulate before he shifts end.

User image

3 years ago

I'm 9dpo today. Fingers crossed. Lots of stabbing pains in my boobs, chills where I can't get warm, twinges, increased smell, metallic taste in my mouth, fatigue, increased appetite, peeing more often.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo