Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1761 - 1770 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

12DPO and still negative tests. I’m sure I’m out again

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I am cd 11 today. This cycle I'm not temping and I'm avoiding the ttc forums and Facebook groups with exception to this one. I wasn't going to but I decided I would go ahead with my digital clear blue ovulation tests. The results are clear and I don't obsess all day over whether it was positive or negative. I wanted to be as stress free as possible about this cycle. I'm super glad I went ahead and did the OPKs because I got my peak today when I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow or Sunday. So me and the hubby snuck in a quickie this afternoon and I used one of those soft disc things. Giving it a try. Figure it can't hurt anything to give his swimmers some extra time. We'll have sex tomorrow as well as Sunday and probably Monday as well depending on if my cervix has closed yet. It closes by 2 dpo so I'll be able to tell.

Oh, and amusing story for y'all! My 6 year old daughter is adorable and also freaked me out a little it. I was playing a video game and she was watching something on her tablet. She looks at me and says: mommy, where will the baby sleep when it comes out of your tummy? So I told her honey there is no baby. She said but where will the baby sleep when it gets here, there's only one bedroom left and that's the guest bedroom. I said honey, what baby? There's no baby in mommy's tummy. She said and what will we name the baby when it comes out of your tummy? She would not let it go at there being no baby yet. It was adorable and being about to ovulate gave me a weird feeling. Then later on she gives me a hug before going up to take her bath. She starts to go off to do that then runs back and kisses my stomach. No reason, no comment when I asked why she kissed my stomach other than "I don't know". All of this came completely out of nowhere too. My husband and I haven't been talking about anything in front of her because we don't want her constantly asking or getting excited. So it really wigged me out for that to be brought up out of left field like that. Anyway I figured y'all would get a chuckle out of it.

3 years ago

Just letting everyone know that mommy and baby are home. I wasn't execting to be discharged so quickly. I guess with covid they dont want you staying longer than you have to.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Southern omg kids are so adorable and I have actually heard a lot of stories like this that lead to a succes! I really hope this toddler intuition to come true for you!! Good luck this cycle girl! Go catch that egg!!

Dragonfly glad you both are home and safe!! Hopefully you’ll getting some help and you having a smooth recovery! Take care hun!

AFM I’m 13 dpo and af is expected tomorrow. I have all pms and my test this morning was negative but there was something that kept catching my eye. I’m sure it’s nothing though. I feel like she’ll be here any time and my mood is very low.. dang it

User image

Alex: I have heard that before as well. I'm just trying not to hope too much. I'm afraid we haven't covered the bases as well with my ovulating early. We got Wednesday as well as yesterday and will dtd tonight but that may be too late depending on what time I ovulate. I'm just hoping 3 days before and the day before is enough. I know it just takes one time and one sperm. Who knows, maybe the fewer days will be in our favor. I did use evening primrose oil to help increase the quality of my cm and had hubby take CoQ10 to increase sperm quality so maybe that combo plus the soft discs will have helped.

3 years ago

Cd 6 and I've finally stop bleeding! Tomorrow my husband is doing the sperm test at home. Will be quite interesting to see what it shows. It'll only give us a clue about the motility and amount though, but it's better than nothing. I'm starting with a new multi vitamin as of tomorrow, which is very similar to Conceive plus, but is in liquid form and contains a higher amount of some of the vitamins & minerals. No idea if it does anything for my thyroid, think it's too soon to tell. But it can't hurt at least.

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly- glad you're home safe with baby!
Afm it's cd15 and 2 dpo. I'm hoping bases are covered. Only dtd twice before O day. Hopefully with dh doing weight watchers and my taking prenatals - we're hoping this did more to help in our favor.

User image

3 years ago

Well af came last night as expected. I went through a mini depression all day yesterday since I felt she was coming but today I’m feeling a bit better. This month I’m planning to visit my gynecologist and have a chat. I really don’t know what else to do anymore. Other than my one blocked tube everything else is stable and normal. I don’t understand why can’t I get pregnant?

User image

CD 7 today and my bleeding has completely stopped. I've actually decided to use OPK again. Mostly to see how well timed our bding is right now. My husband did the at home sperm test today that measures the motility. We know that he has triple the amount of swimmers compared to "normal". So it was actually a bit interesting to see what the test showed. It didn't give any numbers or such, only a color chart to check wether the sample were positive (over 20 million/ml) or negative (below 20 million/ml). Well, his sample were pretty easy to read. I still think I'm the reason we haven't gotten pregnant with a little sticky bean, and that my thyroid may be the cause.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

@Dragonfly Congrats!! So happy for you. Glad you are home safely.
@Alex I’ve been thinking of you and decided to log in today to see how you were doing. I’m sorry to read this cycle had another disappointing outcome. I really hope your doctor can give you answers and figure out how to help you. I was just in class working on a case of a young woman who has fibroid which is affecting her fertility and it seems like she was doing so much better thanks to the last prescription she got. I can’t wait to be certified so I can finally help as many women as possible in those situations (and anyone suffering from chronic health issues that seem to be affecting so many lives these days). Anyway, I really hope you can find the support you need to make your dream of motherhood come true very soon.
@ Pandorica glad your husband’s test looks good but sorry that you’ve been struggling as well. I hope you can also find the support you need on your healing journey which will lead to the second baby you are hoping for.
As for me I am getting close to meeting my little miracle (35 weeks today) and I am incredibly thankful that things have continued to go well this time around.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo