Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I'm 10DPO today, and I think I'm getting line eye from looking at tests in this forum and squinting my eyes, trying to vote Because it seemed like there was really really really really faint whitish line at my morning test, but I'm pretty sure I've got line eye Gonna test again tomorrow morning.

Good luck on your two week wait Alex, I hope it's finally your month!

Kahlan+NatsMomma I don't trust my line eye (lol), but I can totally see line there while invert on, gonna cross my toes and fingers for you

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Kahlan&NatsMomma - I could see that straight away - I’ll pray it’s a sticky bean for you! How exciting. Congratulations xxx

4 years ago

Mill It’s too early girl! Don’t get too discouraged just yet! Not reading into symptoms is the best thing to do though since our bodies are literally jerks lol I really can’t wait to see your bfp hun. It’s about time and you so much deserve it!

Emma so happy to see you and read that your baby girl is doing great! You give us motivation to keep going! How are you feeling? Is everything healing smoothly?

K+Nmomma! I knew it!! I had a feeling girl that this will be your month! I’m so happy for you! Congratulations Keep us updated!

Nasake don’t worry girl! We all been there lol creating lines is our specialty in here Do you care to share a pic so we can all create lines together? Lol no but on a serious note I really hope it’s not just line eyes!! Fingers crossed

AFM not much really. Just 2dpo and can’t wait to see the outcome. I’m not planning to test again this cycle. In fact I’m not planning to test ever again unless I’m having too obvious symptoms and of course if I miss
AF. I’m done with the fake lines. Seems they love me and I almost get them every time! So yea.. that’s all with me!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! AF arrived for me yesterday so I'm jumping over here. I'm a bit behind on reading the thread but wanted to join in because I enjoy the chatting while TTC.

A bit about me. I have one DD born on 2/14/19 who just turned one! I stopped taking BC in November and got my first postpartum period in January, so this is my second AF. We are trying for #2 and hope it takes less time or the same as the last time around . I tried using pregmate OPKs last cycle for the first time and never got a strong positive. I'm not sure if I'm ovulating yet and my cycle was 5 days longer then normal. I'm going to keep using the pregmates until I run out and after that I'll switch back to the clear blue digital I used last time. They are more expensive but were easier for me to follow. Anyways, here's to November s!!!

@K+N'smama - Congratulations!! I'm so excited to watch your progression and so happy for you.

@Alexplpl - I think waiting until you've missed AF is a great idea! It eliminates trying to see those vvfl.

@Nasake - If you post something let us know and we'll look for that line!

4 years ago

Flamingo hey! Welcome and happy bday to your valentine baby!! How long were you trying last time? I really hope you won’t have to go through this for a long time! Fingers crossed for a November baby!!!

How everyone else is doing? Haven’t seen scuba for a while! Girl how are you?
Lalou Any updates? Have you tested?
Nasake? Do we have a line?

AFM oh boy! I saw this dream last night where I was pregnant around 20weeks and I was soooo extremely happy! I was showing everyone my bump and I was so grateful for having a healthy pregnancy. It was so cruel to wake up really. I still can feel the heaviness of my belly

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I've been super busy in the mornings rushing to catch a train, but I'm 12DPO and still got line eye, because it was visible only when I was squinting really hard, so I'm pretty sure I just have really bad line eye and I'm going to try not to take any more tests until my period is supposed to come. I don't wanna hipe myself up, the fall would be too cruel, I am already feeling sadness about not BFP. And I had similar dream yesterday, but I even gave birth and got to hold my baby and I was so-so-so happy, waking up was so frikin sad :(

Oh man, I so hope it's your month Alex, during work when baby was sleeping (I'm a nanny, so I've got amazing job and I love it!) I thought about you and the thought about you being pregnant, I would literally cry if you announce your BFP because I'm cheering for you so hard, you seem like loveliest person on earth.

to all! I still hold some hope for BFP in my heart. And if it's not my month, I'm having fertility doc appointment on March 6, I'm freaking afraid, because it will most likely lead to IVF, but I need to just go there (been thinking about canceling it so much, because I'm really afraid) and to think about it as a blessing to have an option for us to have a baby. My countrys health insurance even covers most of IVF cost, so we need to be thankful for that.

Sorry for long post, wanted to get those thoughts out of my head.

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies!! Just wanted to stop by and check in!!!

Congrats to the positives that have come!!! I am so happy for you all!!

Those still testing, try to be patient. I used to test every day from 8 or 9 dpo and would be so discouraged and sad when it was negative. I finally got to the point where I refused to test until AF was late and if my bbt hadn’t dropped. That was the best decision I ever made. Took so much depression away and helped keep me calmer. I didn’t get my positive until I was 14-15dpo and there was no doubt about it being positive!! You got this ladies!!!

I really want to see some more positives from you ladies soon!! Alex I feel like it is your time! Hoping and praying you get to live your dream soon!! Same with you Nasake!!

AFM: I am about 9w3d at the moment. Still waiting for my first appointment next week!! Dying to see our little one and know that everything is going alright! I have been stressing the last week or so because I have randomly started to drop weight. I don’t have morning sickness so that isn’t the reason. I am trying not to look it up or anything so I don’t freak myself out more. I am hoping it is just because I have been eating healthier and my body is adjusting to it. We have only told close friends and our parents so far since we want to wait until we have that first appointment done with. I will be 10weeks by that appointment so I am really hoping we see some great things!!!

Good luck ladies!! I am still routing for all of you and checking in even if I don’t say something every time!! If we get an ultrasound next week I will share the pic!!!

User image

4 years ago

@Alex - It took us 11months unprotected to get our daughter, 9 months really tracking and everything. We were really close to going in for help. I know it's not as long as it takes some Moms but it certainly felt like forever at the time. I've got everything crossed for you to get your BFP. I had a friend in a similar situation and they adopted a little boy after trying without success for years and years. A year after their adoption they got pregnant with a little girl. I think it took them 6-7 years to get her. You just never know what will happen and I hope hope hope you get that little one you are dreaming off.

4 years ago

Hey guys, send all the baby dust! I've only had faint lines on opks yesterday and earlier today, but after noticing strong uncomfy ovulation symptoms I decided to test again and got a real positive - I'm ovulating a few days early!

4 years ago

Hi! I have been only reading this forum, but now I ended up posting as well, because I will need people who can help me stay sane for the next couple of weeks (at least). I have been trying for #2 for 5 months. Last time it took 11 months TTC to get pregnant. Now I'm 6 years older (34) and have fibroids - so I assumed it will take longer. BUT today I tested (8-9 DPO) and there is a faint pink line I am happy and also SO scared that AF will still come. I guess I read too much about the higher risk of early loss with fibroids The pic is here: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/?u=318778
Agghh and I can't of course tell almost anyone so early, so I'm making DH nervous too.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo