Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hi all! I'm on CD 15 and supposedly 4 dpo. Went to the bathroom and omg...the biggest gush of watery cm I've ever seen and cervix is high, medium and medium/open. I know it's waaay too early to test, but I was super crampy from ovulation until yesterday. Anyone ever experience this and get a bfp?

4 years ago

She’s here! Charlotte “Charlie” Rose born 4/2/2020 at 11:46pm via emergency C after an unsuccessful 24 hours of induction. 6 lb 10 oz, 20.5”. We are home now and doing great! Delivering baby in the midst of a pandemic was, well....challenging. Good luck ladies and I’ll come back to check and see how you all are doing!!!!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

@ Lisa, she is absolutely beautiful. So so happy for you!
Afm: Pretty sure I o'd last night around 9. I got mu very first positive opk on Saturday at around 9 pm. I had tested all day on and off with negatives until then. I had so much pressure and cramping and then it just stopped so pretty sure it popped then. How many people ever feel completely defeated even when they timed eveything perfect? We bd'd cd 11 @pm cd12 @pm and again cd 13 around 10 am. Wanted to this morning but when you have a 2 year old in bed with you, it kinda messed up the plan! Even though the bd'ing was good timing, I feel like I missed it. Like we needed just cd13 pm or this am to have made a baby.. I feel like this just isnt my month already.

Mill

4 years ago

@ lalou thank you!
@dragonfly. Thank you just what I needed to hear. Good luck to you.
@lissa love the name and she is absolutely beautiful. Congrats momma!

User image

4 years ago

@lissa645 She is perfect congratulations!

4 years ago

Bug hi hun! I’m so really sorry that AF came! I was secretly rooting for this wedding baby.. The anxiety of having to cancel wedding plans didn’t help too.. I’m having all my hopes with you that this will be your cycle girl. I really feel so close to your story! Fingers crossed!

Nasa I have a very good feeling that this might be your cycle hun! Those symptoms sounds so so promising! Do you usually have spotting around O? Did you ever have a mid cycle spotting before?

Lalou I really too hope that not only here in Greece but worldwide, governments will do the right thing this time. I know they can but I highly doubt it unfortunately.
How are you mama? How are you feeling?

Dragonfly Does your hubby usually know where you are cycle wise? I mean is that why he didn’t pull out or he just let it happen if it happens? Let’s hope he’ll keep the same attitude in the next few days too

Kait I’m so happy to see you and mostly to see you’re happy and healthy with your pregnancy. You don’t know how much courage it gives me to see old forum friends having a successful pregnancy!
Sounds like mommy and baby boy are relaxing at this unfortunate times! I’m happy you’re calm and you got this time to rest safely! Please keep us updated. Sending hugs

Punk I’ve had different Kinds of cm throughout my ttc journey while on tww and never been pregnant. Sorry to be the downer here but our bodies are just so confusing when it comes to pregnancy symptoms and af symptoms. Really hope yours is pregnancy related though!

Lissa congratulations mama!!! She’s amazing! So happy for you. Was your husband allowed to be with you? Sounds you had a rough time and I’m so glad you’re now happy and safe at home!!

Mill Cheer up girl! It only needs one time and you know better than anyone that it doesn’t always need to be perfectly planned! I don’t know if this is gonna be your cycle but stay strong hun! Your family is gonna grow soon, I’m sure about that!!

AFM I’m CD11 today and I already feel like I’m ovulating. I usually don’t ovulate this early but I had it happen 2 or 3 times in the past. It so confusing for me cuz I don’t have opks. Only cm, temps and some other small symptoms. For example when I’m 1dpo temp is 36.2 and above (today was 36.3) and it usually starts to feel sore at the breast area which I feel today and I wonder if I could have already Oed at cd10? Never happened before.. on the other hand even though I felt O pains in the previous days, today is the most prominent ones which usually happens hours before O. Either way I’m not going to get crazy over this!
My BDing is ok and Im planning bd also today and tomorrow just to be sure!
With that said I’m pretty sure I won’t make it this cycle lol all my pains are from my “wrong” side so yea! Still gonna try though... I know there have been times that ladies got pregnant while ovulating on the side where there was their blocked tube!

Hope dies last...

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hi all, hope your all keeping safe and well, can you believe it’s been 2 months already since my little miss was born, I’m going to go back through messages to try catch up with you all but I’m hoping your all well and positive vibes for those xx

4 years ago

@Alex. Sometimes he knows where I'm at in my cycle as sometimes he tells me "you are hot inside" so I think he goes off of how I am feeling. I hope his attitude stays the same. Been slightly crampy the last couple days and not sure what that is about. I do get ovulation pain and some days the pain is unbareable. What do you mean the pain is on the wrong side? Stay positive and I hope you guys catch the egg and you get your BFP this cycle.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Alexplpl Thanks hun! I sure hope so. No, I don't typically have spotting in between my cycles like that. We'll see though! AF is 4 days away. I plan on testing tomorrow morning.

4 years ago

@Alexplpl
Tell me about it! I'm so over my body throwing me for a loop all the dang time. Can we just have a led light in our bellybuttons to change color when we actually become pregnant? This could be way more efficient... Just saying! Lol.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo