Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1951 - 1960 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Good luck pandorica.
Af showed up today with no signs. Guess baby 5 is just a dream. I guess if it happens it happens. Not going to even try hard for baby 5 anymore.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica - I really hope you get your BFP - you will stay in my thoughts and prayers. Hope this is your month!!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

3 years ago

Pandorica: good luck! I hope it's your month!

Hberry: how about you? How's this cycle for you?

Me, I'm just waiting to get af. Temp drop plus ewcm=af 3 days later. So probably tomorrow. I should see some spotting start up today. I'm already feeling off and on cramps. I'm....not as upset as I have been before. I'm gonna try to take a more.... laissez-faire approach I guess. Let's see what happens ya know? My luck is it probably won't happen til we've moved and settled in in Hawaii. The stress of knowing a huge move is approaching is probably what's doing me in even if I don't feel stressed.

3 years ago

March 1st CD 1..... On to another cycle

Mill

3 years ago

Southern - no bfp. We're just going to throw in the towel and not even try any longer. We're to the point of if it happens it happens.

User image

3 years ago

Ugh so disappointed not to here any good news this month guys! Hope everyone gets along better this time round.

AFM I dont even know what's going on. I had a pretty light AF compared to my usual although definitely a proper flow for two days then occasional spotting since. Temp didn't drop until cd5 which was very unusual, today is cd6 and first day getting a low temp where it should have been days ago but I've still been tired, thirsty and needing to pee frequently with the same pinching sensation on one side and no AF cramps so I guess those things were nothing to do with pregnancy or AF symptoms! Maybe a cyst or something, that might create some odd symptoms anyway I don't think we will be trying for a December baby with you all, DH feels like we left it up to fate last month and the answer was no so he's content to stick with what we've got I need to go and work out some contraception now. Really keeping my fingers crossed for you all and sending lots of baby dust!!!

3 years ago

Hi ladies, can i join? currently TTC in my first cycle. not expecting much this cycle as its all been a bit all over. had a period 1st feb for 5 days, then on what would have been CD11 i started another. was still on mini pill at this point but had missed one on CD 7 and 10. CD11 bled for 5 days, counted that as CD1 again. New CD 4 i stopped mini pill. CD 14 got strong + on OPK and EWCM. Had O pain CD15 morning so currently 21/ 5dpo. have back and hip ache today but im sure im just symptom spotting going crazy in the TWW despite knowing i probably wont fall this month so close to finishing the pill.
Good luck to those further on in the TWW

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

Thank you ladies. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I too of course hope this is our month, even though I at the same time aren't feeling too optimistic about it. In other words same as usual. At least I have something else to look forward to now that spring is soon arriving, since I'm planning a litter of bunnies in like two months time.

User image

3 years ago

Well, af showed yesterday for me. Blah. I'm just gonna do OPKs and hope for the best this month. The temping seems to just be wonky if I happen to ovulate in the middle of the night. Not worth the hassel. I guess here's hoping for a second December baby lol!

3 years ago

Good morning ladies.. Im sorry to hear about so many negatives and AF showing. This last cycle was a rough one for me also I had such hope..

AfM CD-10 I should be going into my fertil window in the next few days. This month I'm doing a few things. I started exercising more to feel good about myself. I bought the pink stork fertility tea I have been taking that for the last 4 days. Kinda weird I do feel some pinching sensations which may all be in my head. I have been using opks for the last 3 days cause with this tea not sure if it will do anything to my ovulation. Using a new app to track and trying to bbt again but its hard when my little one sneeks into my bed and sleeps like a tornado .
that this cycle is better for all of us.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo