Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

881 - 890 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Out again.

3 years ago

Agatch I’m so happy you finally got your dye stealer! Yay! So so happy!
I haven’t tested for months and I was totally fine with it. On the other hand I didn’t have any tests around so it was easier. Now that I’m waiting a bunch I really don’t know how long I will keep my self away. Normally I would like to test at 10dpo. If they arrive on Monday I will be 7dpo so knowing my self I will be carried away and test at 8DPO. So actually I’m hoping for them to be late lol

Punk aw babe... I’m so sorry! After the spotting I hold a hope for you and I’m sure you did too! I hate when our bodies confuse us! Hugs girl!

So 5dpo for me and some light pinching started last nigh. Not that is something unusual for me though. No my normal breast pain still but just some sensitive nipples. So yea. Nothing out of the ordinary here!
I said that before at some point and I’ll say it again in case someone feels the same. I truly believe that when THE CYCLE will come I will know just by how my body and “symptoms” feels. I’m doing this for so long so I believe I pretty much know how my system behaves. I’m so very curious to see how it will be when (and if) this time comes!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

5dpo for me today. No symptoms whatsoever. we’ll see what the next few days bring!

3 years ago

I'm 4dpo, just starting out TTC. I have a 13 yr old son I had at 19yo which was not planned. So I'm 33, been with my SO for 5.5 years and we decided it was time. We wanted to start in March but I couldn't get into the doctor to get my IUD out.

I had my IUD removed on my ovulation day, and have had some bleeding from 2 to 4dpo so I'm not really counting on this cycle being successful, sort of like a practice run :) Looking forward to the sense of community on here :) I've had no symptoms to date except post-IUD removal bleeding, but I feel like that will make it hard for implantation so I'm trying to manage my hopes and excitement.

User image

3 years ago

Klyla No symptoms is not always a bad thing! Fingers crossed you’ll be having so,e action in the next days!

Hpenney Welcome aboard and hopefully you won’t have too stay long Bleeding could be happening for several reasons bit for sure it would be great to be pregnancy related!

Remember when this morning I was talking about not having anything unusual? Well.. Today around noon I was working on PC and I didn’t stood up or anything. Just sitting there doing my job and all of a sudden I had a massive wave of dizziness. Never happens to me and it’s worth mentioning. I wonder if this is something to give me hope or to make me anxious. Other than that I’m cramping slightly but again this is kinda normal for me on my LP.

User image

So far I'm just spotting....so this is confusing. I normally get back pain when it's period time but I don't have that yet and I'm just exhausted today.

My package with my thermometer and tests are delayed, so now I'm just waiting to see if this turns into a full blown period or what.

3 years ago

So since I posted a few hours ago, my breasts have gotten slightly tender, which never happens to me (I.e. I dont get pms related breast tenderness).

Obviously where I had my IUD out my hormones are a bit out of whack so it could be good, or unrelated. I'm pretty chill about this cycle. The TWW may kill me anyway. I'm going to try not test till 9dpo. So 5 to go

@alexplpl hopefully that is something!

User image

3 years ago

@alexplpl I’m keeping everything crossed for you!
@hpenney I’m looking forward to your journey!

AFM it’s 6am on 6dpo. Had the craziest vivid dream last night. These are usually an AF symptom for me but never this early. Could it be getting ready for implantation?!

3 years ago

Punk omg don’t you hate it when your body decides to act up and also there are no tests around? This is kinda exiting and I hope it turns out to be implantation spotting!

Hpenney Yes! Trying to read into symptoms is always 50/50! Let’s hope this turns out to be something amazing!

Klyla I also have super crazy vivid dreams the last two days but I never thought this could be pregnancy related since it’s something not so uncommon for me! How long is your LP usually?

My breast pain is finally starting to show as usual and I still have some light cramping but not as much as yesterday. One thing I’ve noticed the last two cycles (since I’m on metformin) is that my LP temps are lower that how it used to be. The last let’s say 5-6 cycles before my RE appointment, my temps were super high In comparison to other previous cycles and I’m wondering if it was due to hormonal imbalances! Now they look like a lot more how it used to be last year!
Anyways I don’t know why, and I’ll probably end up crying again at the end of this cycle, but I have a very weird positive feeling about me this cycle! Maybe I’m giving my self false hopes again...

User image

@alexplpl I’m so excited for you this cycle!
My LP is usually 13 days. So far today I’ve been super hungry, like I want to snack all day long. No cramping or sore boobs or anything. Still tons of creamy CM. I think the next few days will tell. I looked back on my app at the cycle we conceived our son and I started getting insomnia at 11dpo which looking back should have made me think something’s up but it didn’t.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo