Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1251 - 1260 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Oh, I forgot. In a few hours I'm going in for my thyroid ultrasound. I don't expect it to show anything bad, more than probably a nodule on my thyroid. But I want it checked and to have a reference for the future, in case the lump starts growing more or I get other problems with it. My mum went through surgery 6 days ago for her thyroid due to suspected papillary thyroidcancer. I haven't heard anything about the results from the biopsy, which I assume they did. At least she's doing well and will be driving me to my appointment today.

User image

3 years ago

@pandorica my first two cycles after getting my iud out were weird too. First one was normal length with mid cycle bleeding, 2nd was a week longer then a normal period (throwing all predictions out of whack). This is my 3rd cycle and maybe I'm getting more normal?

Fingers crossed things start progressing for you.

My test this morning had no progression. So we will see what tomorrow brings.

User image

3 years ago

Hey ladies! I’m so sorry I’ve been MIA but life was pretty crazy around here lately.

Scuba I’m so happy to see you back and even happier to see your bfp. I’ve been checking on you every once in a while and I saw that you weren’t here for a long time. So happy for you!

Hberry I really hope those lines will get darker!
Hpenney fingers crossed for a sticky one girl!

To everyone who’s waiting to test you got this ladies!
Anyone who’s not their fertile days good luck! Let’s catch this egg!
If AF got you I’m so sorry! The first two days are the worst. Hang in there!
Welcome to the new members!

AFM I’m about 1-2 days away from O. I’m taking it really easy this cycle. Not charting at all and not login in anything. Im just enjoying my hubby and moving on with my every day!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies.
I'm 14dpo today. Af is now 3 days late. Woke up with the worst metallic taste in my mouth. My back is killing me just like when I was pregnant with my youngest son. I may just go grab a test when I get my daughter from school one of these days and retest again. I don't know why my posts are always funny to people. I feel it disheartening.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Still no positive. Will wait to test by the end of the week.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I'm sorry but I don't see anything at all. Can you post it in your gallery and change the angle? Let's hope the witch stays away. Could be a possibility that you ovulated later than what you expected. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I took another test on a hunch. It looks like there's a vvfl on this one at the top. I may just go for blood test to confirm.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I can barely see it. Sure hope its not an evap as that would be devastating. I would definately go for blood tests in a couple days if the tests aren't getting darker. Keep us poated.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- the pic was taken within 10 minutes. I just feel so much more different this cycle. I feel as if I am.

User image

3 years ago

So my ovulation was supposed to be last Thursday according to glow. Now I had little to no EWCM during that time , I managed to baby dance 4 days before ovulation and the day of my ovulation day i baby danced again at midnight. Now the last two days I've had lots of EWCM . Now either I ovulated late or this is my peak ovulation days and glow is off. I'm confused Its 5am I may as well baby dance one more time to see if I catch anything.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo