Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1261 - 1270 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Af is 4 days late. Still no signs of showing. Sigh. This not knowing if Im pregnant or not is pure torture

User image

3 years ago

@BoyMom28 - This has been very similar with me for my two previous cycles. I use the Ovia app and it's always synced very well with where I am normally in my cycle. However, the last two cycles I haven't had the EWCM during my fertile window but will have it days later when I think I'm already past ovulation. But then AF will appear about a week later, which seems to soon. But fingers crossed for you that you're successful!

User image

3 years ago

@hberry I feel you.

Waiting sucks especially when you have something promising and then don't know if its evap or a vvfl.
My uterus just feels different this cycle. It feels full/pressure.
I'd just like to know if this is real. Af is due in 3 days (at 14dpo) so im going to take a frer then if AF hasn't shown.

User image

3 years ago

Hpenney- it sucks. Im at 15dpo today and 4 days late and my gut is telling me that I am pregnant. Yet the tests haven't been much hope when showing otherwise. Gonna try again tomorrow testing.

User image

3 years ago

Im out. The witch reared her damn face

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. Oh no. I'm truelly sorry. I really hope that this cycle is it for you. Hang in there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I was reading that others that used frer had indents and gave them the shadow line. Thinking I had the batch with the same.
Dragonfly- if I do concieve this cycle I would be due 1 week after my late grandma Alice's birthday. I'm hoping this is it.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies, joining the hopeful crew! I am 4 DPO - hoping for baby #2 and this community was so great the first time around I wanted to pop back in again! Sending hopes and prayers to those in the waiting game right now!

User image

3 years ago

@Angyls19 thanks hun I appreciate your feedback , I'm not getting my hopes up this cycle .I'm prepared for AF .

3 years ago

I cant lie I did feel some mild dull cramping last night and this morning felt nothing like premenstrual cramps you get before you period. And woke up with a headache. But then again in 5dpo today so no telling really

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo