Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@ Alex. They gave him two shots in the belly of blood thinners. Thqnk you, I am hoping for a miracle too that this is it. I understand that you don't need any help but sometimes it takes a little umph to get things going. If it's not too expensive, i would try the flushing out the tubes and then try again. Do you use preseed or anything like that?

@Mil. Sorry the witch showed up.

AFM. My temp yesterday was 97.9 and today it was 98.1 and not sure if that means anything as I never temped this close to AF before in fear of seeing the temp drop. I did a quick cervix check and it is high soft and open. Not sure if that also means any as again, during my pregnancies, I never did check. I'm slightly crampy and my breasts are sore a bit but maybe it's from my bra. Not so much in the underarms like yesterday. I'm anxious to see what tomorrow's temp will be. #hatethetww

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Mill I’m so sorry hun! I know how you feel.. stay strong babe! We got this!

Dragonfly I don’t know what exactly “tubes flushing“ is. My gynecologist told me that if I want my one blocked tube to get unblocked, I could do a laparoscopic procedure but he doesn’t recommend it since it can cause more problems. He said that one open tube is enough to get pregnant and that countless ladies with one blocked tube had many successful pregnancies. I believe our problem is more hubbys sperm motility and maybe my eggs age. I used preseed the last 4 cycles and also took supplements for egg quality. Nothing changed.. hubby also took supplements to boost motility in the past but again nothing... May 6 I have an appointment with a new reproductive endocrinologist. Let’s see what she will suggest.
Try to keep yourself busy and avoid too much symptom spotting even though we all do and drives us crazy! I really can’t wait to see some successful cycles!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Have you two tried Maca? Tube flushing is where they flush out the tubes; another lady on this thread was talking about it. Symptom spotting is so hard as its right there. My breasts just ache. I hope your new doctor is good and nice to you.

User image[/url]

4 years ago • Edited

Wondering if any of you ladies are in the same boat as me and can offer advice. I am approximately 16 DPO. I've had multiple faint positives on FRER, ClearBlue Easy, Equate but my FRER digital came up this morning. My lines don't seem to be getting any darker even with longer holds. Still not sign of AF which was due days ago.

I called my OB/GYN today to see what they have to say. I'm worried about miscarriage... anyone have this happen early on and have a successful pregnancy?

4 years ago

Dragonfly Ok I googled what tube flushing is and it is the Hysterosalpingography (HSG) witch I already have done 2 years ago when I needed to check if I had blocked Fallopian tubes and this is when I learned that one is blocked. Didn’t helped me to get pregnant
I bought natural maca powder in order for hubby to take it but he didn’t like the taste and stopped it.. I think is time to bring it out again and force him to take it.

Achunter hi there! I checked your gallery and I saw that your tests are mostly blue dye tests which unfortunately are notorious for giving false results. I know it first hand. If there is no progression I’m afraid is not a good sign but if I were you I would wait and retest or better would do a blood test. And of course wait to see what your doctor says.
Hopefully your tests will keep getting darker!

User image

Update: According to my Ovia app, period is due today. its still early in the am here (I'm in Northern CA it's 9:30am) so my day is far from over lol. My period tracker app says AF is due tomorrow. In the past, maybe 2 cycles after I took out my IUD, AF would show her face 2 days late so now I wont take a test until I am 3 or 4 days late. So, so far I haven't needed to take a test.

Symptoms: ummm... my usual acne but seasons are changing and b/c of ms Rona, I havent been able to go to red light therapy (its GREAT for acne). TBH I dont get a lot of pms symptoms other than acne (which is constant for me these days), some bloating, and mood will be really low/mellow. *Fingers crossed* but who knows...

edit: when you guys mention maca... are you talking about the powder form (which is really nasty)?

4 years ago • Edited

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I've been quiet for so long. My last cycle came out as 60 days and now I'm on my new CD 32, period is due around 3 days. But oh man, last month has been so frikin hard for me. I've been reading here and cheering for everyone every single day, few times I even started writing, but stopped because I haven't been in positive mindset and writing in english is hard for me, since I don't use it most days, it's not our country language. Last cycle I was just feeling "meh", but it still leaved me with all hope gone, I've been sad, frustated and just in dark mindset. Everything going around world doesn't help too... And when we we're taking walk with our little dog few weeks ago, one big dog attacked our dog near forest, luckily she managed to jump around so the big dog didn't get her, but my hubs needed to kick that dog for him to stop attacking. It was terrifying and now I have so much anxiety every day when we are preparing for walks and during walks. Ugh, so it's been hard month mentally. I'm starting to get my positivity back a little bit, but I think I need to get my period to get over the worst part, week before my period is ALWAYS hardest for me.

Alex I recommend maca too, it gives best results if you bake it or add it too hot drinks, maca tablets or just maca to cold foods/drinks isn't as effective. For egg quality and sperm too, it takes 3 months to have an positive effect, so if you try things for that, you need to do it at least three months. I have good page what I found for egg quality, I wanna start with it too. I'll link it, there are so much about it, what to eat, what to avoid, what supplements to take (Q10, L-arginine what is banned in my country sadly, royal jelly and so on). https://natural-fertility-info.com/increase-egg-health I really think taking care of our body is most important. I've read SO much success pregnancy stories from women in their 40s after they started taking care of their "egg health", so I really hope it helps me too, I'm way younger (in my 20s) but still, couldn't be bad I guess. It is even proven with fertility dr's that taking L-arginine and Q10 boosts egg health.

Good luck to everyone in their TWW, I hope we can celebrate your BFP together soon!! I've missed talking with you all so much, so I'll try to be more active from now on.

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies, I’m back in a new cycle. Last cycle I had several faint positive tests that needed up being nothing. With everything happening with Covid, our fertility office was closed, so I wasn’t able to start another attempt at an IUI (would’ve been #6), but I stayed on my Metformin 2,000 and my vitamins. I think I ovulated, though I am not 100% sure. I never get positive tests, the office always knew after ultrasounds and progesterone level tests. Still, my husband and I gave it a shot and found time to baby dance 3 times during ovulation, which was Easter weekend. Then, we got terrible news. Our RE (reproductive endocrinologist) passes away in his sleep (non-Covid related). We were just devastated. Luckily our office is so amazing and already found a dr to take over the practice. I know it will be a while before we will get to meet this new dr, so maybe in the meantime, we can make things happen on our own. I’m currently 10 DPO and might see a very faint line on my test.

I hope everyone is staying healthy during this crazy time

4 years ago

MrsB Not testing early is the best thing. You’re avoiding so much obsession and disappointment from a possible false early negative result. Fingers crossed that AF will stay away.
As for Maca personally I chose the powder form but I know people are taking tablets as well. For me the taste isn’t so bad tbh and if I mix it with my oatmeal it even make it taste better. Hubby cannot stand it lol

Nasake welcome back! Thank you for your recommendations about supplements and I really hope this cycle will be a good one for you and give you your bfp!
So sorry about the incident with your dog. This must be so scary! Hopefully it will never happen again!

Rak hi again! So sorry about your RE. This is very sad..
I really hope you and your husband will have a naturally successful cycle before you even need to meet the new Dr. fingers crossed!

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I had a chat with hubby. Bottom line is he still doesn’t want to try IUI or anything like it. So that’s for me.. probably and most likely I will try naturally till I hit menopause and after that i will have a wound in my heart for the rest of my life...

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo