Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Hberry. I'm so truely sorry hun. Everyone was rooting for you. Praying that next cycle is your month.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

dragonfly - thanks. I told my husband and he knew how badly I wanted this. My daughter is even crushed which makes me hurt worse

User image

3 years ago

E such amazing news! I’m pretty sure that the dream of every couple is their own house. I know at least that this is the case for us! Hopefully you’ll be having some more amazing news in a few days!

Dark so happy to see that you might be having your bfp! You can always share your tests here if you like a second opinion and also feed us lineaholics lol

Punk Thanks babe! Are you planning testing early?

Hberry I’m so sorry hun! This is so unfair after all these symptoms. That’s why I try to ignore “symptoms” cuz I’ve learned the hard way that our bodies are practically mocking us and giving us pregnancy signs even when not pregnant. The truth is that the woman’s body is indeed preparing for pregnancy each cycle hence the symptoms but again this is so freaking unfair! I really hope you’ll be feeling cheerful in a few days and ready for a new cycle!

AFM I really hope I had someone who have experience with Metformin cuz I’m pretty sure I’m getting some side effects. RE said to take 500mg for 7 days and then if I don’t get side effects to double it to 1000mg for another 7 days and then 1500mg same thing and finally 2000mg. I’m on second phase for 3 days now and I’m getting every time I take it super painful bloating and feeling of trapped gas. I mean the bloating you look like 3 months pregnant. I really wanted to keep up with the medication but it’s too painful.
Other than that I’m 3dpo and just today got my usual after ovulation breast pain. I also feel extremely achy on my muscles but again I don’t know if is the medication. Tiredness hit me hard but I’m sure is because I’m back to work after 3 months so yea... I’m very confused about what this medication give me as side effects and what is my body’s real different feelings. I for sure feel awful lol I’m not feeling my self at all

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex I just read about someone who went through IVF, she got tons of problems- endometriosis, pcos and so on, but she refused to use metformin because it has ton of really bad side effects and overall are not good for you, thats what she said after doing ton of reasearch. So maybe think it over is this medicine worth it, especially because you don't have pcos or anything else like that. Her Instagram is mrs.katbb4me if you wanna check out her recent stories, she talked about it just yesterday again.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Alex- Metformin is a diabetic medicine and recently just discovered there is bad stuff in it. https://www.wsaw.com/content/news/FDA-finds-contamination-in-several-brands-of-diabetes-drug-570872871.html
AFM cd 2 and still super bummed out. I thought I had everything covered but guess not. I blame the kyleena for screwing up my body, I blame the stress and I am blaming myself. I never had issues conceiving before until now. My daughter had the worst time sleeping in her bed last night so we pulled her into ours and she stayed by me the entire night cuddled up. She must've sensed I was that very upset.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. I think so too about your daughter. My son was wasn't feeling good yesterday and spent the majority sleeping; he's almost 18 months. Please don't blame yourself as you did everything you could. Stay strong.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hberry - I am so so sorry. I know that kind of disappointment. It hits hard, and for me it lingers. Be gentle on yourself. Huge ((((hugs!))))

3 years ago

@alex I'm holding off on testing because I only have 1, so I'm trying to be patient.

8 dpo: Laying in bed this morning and I feel like I had ovulated on my right side and now I'm feeling little cramps on the right side. Nothing major, but almost annoying because it's just enough that I feel it. No pulling or pinching though.... I've been pretty calm the last few days and I haven't been having any major cravings or feeling like I have to eat everything in the house. It's kinda weird for me.

3 years ago

4dpo today and I’m feeling pretty normal! I did my research about Metformin and I realized that the worst thing about this medication is that it comes with tons of side effects and it is very common to who ever takes it hence the doctor slowly rises my dosage.
Called my RE and she told me that if you take it with a proper meal it makes it easier. I usually eat once per day at night after work since I cannot teach dance with a full stomach. Yesterday I tried to eat both times and I didn’t have the symptoms. I guess I have to find a way to eat before taking it.
I also talked with my RE about my concerns after your recommendations and she told me that there’s nothing to worry about my health concerning this drug and that the worst thing is the side effects. She told me that I have to be careful about the side effects though because like every other drug there are rare cases that are more serious so if I feel anything unusual I have to call her. So yea at this point I have to see how it goes and if I can work my self up to the final dosage or if I can keep taking it in general.
I’ve never been in a medication about my infertility and it’s the first time that someone tried to help so I’m willing to be strong and endure any side effects if this is going to give me my baby...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies. I’m on cycle day 17 here. Starting on the digital OPKs for the first time 5 days ago. Using the fmu I’ve been testing every morning since Wednesday and each day was a plain circle for Low Fertility. I took one this morning and it went to a Static Smiley for Peak Fertility. Which was great to see as I never truly knew when I ovulated every cycle . Don’t know why I didn’t take these tests before now ????

So for those of you who use them firstly is it ok to go from low fertility to peak fertility and miss the flashing smiley day(s)? Then secondly would you recommending we DTD for the next 2/3 days in a row just to make sure I got that Peak covered? Like when is ovulation likely to happen when you see the Peak. The test line was actually thicker than the control line on the test ???? Thanks guys.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo