Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1051 - 1060 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Hberry. I'm so truely sorry. I commented on the other forum. Is it full blown AF or just spotting?

@Punk. Do you normally have a 22-23 day cycle? Seems a little short to me. Are you taking anything to make your LP longer, like Maca?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@hberry - so sorry. Looks like you and I can continue to be cycle twins. You'll get there. *Hugs*

3 years ago

@dragonfly - I asked my doctor and as long as it isn't shorter than 21 days, it's still considered within normal parameters. A few years ago I was 25/26 but I'm 36, so time is catching up with me.

3 years ago

Sorry I’ve been MIA lately. The movers came 10 days ago to ship all our stuff to England and we’ve been camping in an empty house since then. It’s extremely hot out so it’s hard to do outdoor activities with the kids and with the virus there’s really no good indoor option so it’s been a challenge keeping them entertained lately. Not to mention that I’ve been nauseous and exhausted most days.
@ Punk and HBerry I’m sorry this month didn’t bring your BFP . I really hope it’s just around the corner for both of you
@dragonfly glad everything is going well so far for you and your little bean
@Alex glad to read you seem in good spirits. Toddlers definitely sense things in a very different way and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was right about what this cycle will bring for you! Sending lots of baby dust your way.
I’ll be 8 weeks tomorrow and my first scan is on Tuesday. I’m pretty nervous because this is right around the time I miscarried the past 2 times. I also felt a bit better today :less nausea, a bit more energy and less breast tenderness (which is exactly how it started last time too...). Nothing to do but wait and see what happens on Tuesday but I’m having a hard time Staying relaxed about it tonight.

3 years ago • Edited

@agatch. Good luck at your scan on Tuesday. I'm sure it will all be fine and that baby is measuring on time. I have my Nuchal scan on Thursday afternoon, so I am praying all goes well and baby is as healthy can be. Keep us posted. Will be thinking of you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hberry I’m sorry hun! Sending hugs your way

Agatch Having to camp in your own house and entertain the kids while a pandemic sounds so challenging! When are you planning to move? Is there a restriction on flights in the US now?
I’ll be praying that your little nugget is healthy and cozy in there and will continue to grow till you hold each other after a safe delivery

Dragonfly how are you feeling love?

AFM seems like I ovulated yesterday after all. Temps went high today and my breasts started to ache as usually on 1dpo. At this point nothing else to do. Hopefully the tww will be fast!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Here's hoping you guys caught the egg this cycle. I'm doing okay. My back isn"t too sore so I am not sure what that was all about on Friday. I will know more on Thursday. Other than that, yesterday was a down day. So praying today is a better day.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Already going to be out for this cycle. Dh and I talked about it and if I would've concieved, I would've been due on my 10 yr old boy's birthday. He would've been so angry and upset and we decided to not to do that to him so we are going to wait after this cycle to try again with conception.

User image

3 years ago

So the witch hasn't shown up yet and I just got my temp back up over my cover line. Ovulation temp 97.12 and today 97.56. Do I dare hope?

user submitted image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Sounds like a good idea as you don't want to make him upset if it doesn't happen.

@punk. Anything is possible, so hang on to hope that the witch stays away.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo