Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1611 - 1620 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Vintage: it's always hard for me to tell because I feel like the site eats the quality. But I feel like *something* wants to catch my eye. Hard to say though.

3 years ago

Southern, i felt that way too, but I just had | I took a frer this morning and if there had been anything on yesterday’s pregmate it definitely would have shown up on the frer... no luck. Like I said earlier, I’m just not feeling lucky this month. I’m just a POAS addict, I guess

3 years ago

Pandorica so sorry that af is on her way but I’m glad that a more positive cycle is combing! I’m sure you’ll be having lovely holidays!

Vintage I can also see something on your yesterday’s test for sure. Hopefully it will show up in frers too in few days. Don’t fell bad for being a POAS addict. We’ve all been there... there’s was a period in time for me that I started testing since 4dpo and I even tested after af came just to be sure it’s not another kind of bleeding. Believe me it can be very addictive and that’s why I stopped after a while... it was too much for me.

Southern fingers crossed for some magic to happen these holly days!! You got this!

Hberry good luck this cycle hun!

AFM I cannot really tell how many dpo I am since I was too busy and i lost track but I believe I’m around 3-4dpo. As I said not waiting much and I really want day to pass so I can go to a new cycle. I’m one week away from my bday. I will officially become 38 years old and it’s already too hard for me in such a mature age being still childless and still infertile... my wish is honestly to stop wishing for a child at this moment..

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Vintage: it's still pretty early! I've seen a handful of people get shadows on the internet kind and nothing on frer til later. Fingers crossed for you!

Alex: I'm trying to keep from thinking about things after O this time. I may disappear from here during the TWW to try to keep busy and try not to think about it. When I got pregnant with my daughter I wasn't on the ttc boards, I wasn't focused on it. Who knows. Maybe it'll help. Maybe it won't. We'll see if I can actually stay off the internet lol!

3 years ago

Alex, I can’t imagine how you feel. I’m so sorry, and I wish you so much peace in the new year, however that looks.
Southern, I get needing a break! I didn’t even test this morning because I just... needed to be able to get up in the morning and not think about it for a second. I don’t think anything will have changed from yesterday and I just didn’t feel like squinting at a white screen. I might take a break next month just to recenter.

3 years ago

Vintage: sometimes a break is what we need. Just have sex for fun around the time you usually ovulate and hope for the best. I'm trying to not obsessively do OPKs. I wake at 630, temp and go back to sleep cause my kiddo is out of school so that means I get to stay in bed lol. I'm thinking I may not even do OPKs this month.

3 years ago

I was thinking of skipping OPKs this month too. I only have two left, so I might just do them the 13th and 14th just to be done, but I don’t think I’m buying more this month. Maybe just taking some time to feel healthy again, get on a better eating/sleeping/exercising schedule, and seeing how I feel in February. Routines have been shot this month, and I haven’t been taking the best care of myself.

3 years ago

Wishing you all a safe and happy Merry Christmas. Baby dust and sticky vibes for everyone gearing up to ovulate and/or already in your two week wait and waiting to test.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! Here in Sweden we celebrated yesterday on the 24th. As for me, I'm now cd 4 and have started taking my new supplement containing a lot of vitamins and minerals, including selenium. Fingers crossed it will give my thyroid a little helping hand in getting rid of the current inflammation..

User image

3 years ago

Merry Christmas ladies! Here’s to next years Xmas celebration with one more family member

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo