Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1521 - 1530 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Looks good, good luck!!

Nasake, I’m sorry about your experience. I really hope you get some answers and find a dr that actually listens to you.

Just starting to exercise and take folic acid this week, and will probably start with OPKs on Sunday. Hoping I can switch my brain over to just being healthy, and I’ll get my BFP soon.

3 years ago

Vintage: Good luck with adding exercise. I hope it makes you feel great! Hopefully you get a + OPK and catch the egg!

3 years ago

Lean so sorry that af got you! Take care of yourself, take your time and hopefully a new successful cycle is waiting for you if this is what you wish for!!!

Vintage a healthy state of mind is the best thing you can focus on while ttc. Over obsessing makes thing always worse. Good luck this cycle and I have a good feeling that your bfp isn’t far!!

Southern yes girl! I hope you caught that egg! Now the dreadful tww is in front of you but we all here to support you! Fingers crossed that a little bean is on its way to get cozy in there!!

Nasake I know how defeated you must feel and alone when your own doctors don’t give the proper attention to you. This is the worst. But thankfully everything is normal and personally I’m pretty sure that it won’t take long till you get your rainbow sweet baby! I’m keeping you in my prayers! Fingers crossed for a successful cycle!

Lizzie Hi and welcome hun! First of all I’m so sorry for you losses. I cannot even imagine how you feel. You are one strong woman and I hope from the bottom of my heart to get your little miracle soon!
It’s never too late to join the board. All ladies here are very supportive and we all are on the same boat. Each of us with their own struggles. Whatever you need to share we’re here to listen and help if possible!

AFM I’m 10dpo and I’m almost sure it’s another unsuccessful cycle of course. I’m not testing but I don’t have anything out of the ordinary for me. 3 more days and the witch will be here! My bad mood is start to kick in so I apologize in advance of how cranky I’ll be in the next few days lol

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Aww, I’m sorry Alex. I’m crazy cranky before AF too. The problem with the holidays is I can never tell if it’s AF or if that’s just how I’m going to be until January But I seriously have for a BFP for Christmas! My SIL is into her second trimester now and is asking for baby stuff for Christmas, so I’m spending a lot of time looking at carriers and car seats and wraps.... it’s fun, but hard at the same time. But also I sympathize with her because this is her first and because of Covid she has to go to all appointments alone, isn’t sure what her birth is going to look like, etc. I want to be excited and sympathetic, but it’s also a little sad for me. I think it would be worse if I weren’t actively TTC now, though. My previous marriage (my daughters father) was pretty damaging. Having a baby was definitely something he used as a bargaining chip when he felt like things weren’t going well, and he repeatedly told me we would start trying only to change his mind last minute. So that was pretty devastating for years, and I’m pretty happy to at least be trying now, even though it hasn’t happened right away. Anyway....
Southern, I really hope you get your BFP this cycle too! Stay strong during the wait, I know it’s hell!!

3 years ago

Alex: I'm sorry it seems like another unsuccessful cycle for you. But you know, I thought the same with my daughter because I had absolutely zero symptoms. And some ladies even feel like af is on the way and then get a bfp. And my sister? Pfft that girl has full blown periods her first month of pregnancy and gets negative all the way til 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. So there's always hope, right?

And yes, I hope we caught the egg. I'm pretty sure my test this morning is negative but I also think last night's before bed was also. I'll test again later in the morning to be sure it doesn't get darker. Does that mean yesterday or today was O? I know the positive means O geared up to ovulate but with as short a time frame as it was positive I'm not sure what it means... I confess to only actually knowing a positive means go have sex lol! I'll post last night's and tonight's and you can see if last night was still + and this morning is - for me?

user submitted image

3 years ago

This may actually be yesterday's tests....it's hard to tell with the quality when they upload to the site...my OPKs in my photo gallery are posted in the order they were taken.

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited

Vintage hopefully your Christmas wish will come true girl!

Southern Yes. I also believe both of your tests are negative meaning that you either ovulates same day as your last positive or the day after. Both is normal. For me for example is always positive the same day of ovulation. For most of women though is next day but don’t obsess too much over it. If your BDing was covering those days you’re ok. Sperm can live up to five days! Good luck.

AFM 11dpo and I’m pmsing too bad.. mood is like shit, cramping, boos are killing me and I actually after a long time feeling a little bit depressed about me being infertile...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex: well, temp shifted up this morning at my normal temping time so it's looking like I'm 1 dpo today! I'll be 13 dpo on my daughter's birthday. If I can hold out that long I think that's when I'll test lol. Who am I kidding. I will probably test at like 10dpo which is the day of the sort we're throwing her. Because I'm impatient lol!

3 years ago

Hi girls, I'm 4 months ttc. I think I ovulated yesterday cd14.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hey Deebus! Nice to "see" you again! Seems I ovulated yesterday (the 2nd) which was cd 13 for me. Looks like we're cycle buddies!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo