Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1641 - 1650 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I’m not really sure. According to the app on my phone I use to track my period I should have started today. Kinda afraid it will show negative....

3 years ago

@lean. I know what you mean. I took my temps every day and with my last two pregnancies, I always stopped in the last two weeks in fear of it dropping. This time, I kept going right up to my positive test as my temp was still high. I was shocked when I did test and it was positive as I half expected to see a negative result. f your period is due today and it doesn't show, when do you plan on testing? I'm hoping that when you do test that it will be a BFP. Good luck

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I think I’m going to wait a couple of days just to be sure. Maybe next week sometime if I can hold out long enough.

3 years ago

Lean- I have had 2 yeast infections when I was pregnant with my 9 yr old and 3 yr old very early in the pregnancies. I did have pain with those. Should go get that checked out.
AFM - yesterday I was diagnosed with scoliosis. Not sure if this will knock me out of ttc.. Today is O day and the only time dh and I got any bding in.

User image

3 years ago

I’m not sure if I’m new to this post but I’m definitely not new to this site , I baby danced dec 20 and my cycle was supposed to be here today so I took this picture was taken less than 5 minutes after taking test

user submitted image

3 years ago

BoyMom: congrats! Prayers for a sticky baby and a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm currently 5 dpo and feeling good. Normal. I feel like my hormones have finally stabilized instead of bouncing all over the place. I'm keeping my mind busy and staying pretty free of stress. It's been pretty nice actually! Feeling very, very hopeful!

3 years ago

Hi all. Just popping on to say hello and good luck to everyone this month. I’m feeling pretty relaxed this month, and hoping I can keep that up as it gets closer to my fertile period (next week) and during the tww. Looking forward to getting back to a routine, as wonky as it is right now, after the holiday season.

3 years ago

Vintage: yay for relaxation!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!

3 years ago

A week left of our "vacation time" together. My ov-pain are increasing, so it could be that I'll ovulate a day or so earlier. Only cd 13 so far. This ov we definitely have our basis covered. I've also realised something. I still feel physically tired, mostly due to my fibromyalgia and my "borderline" thyroid antibodies, but that mental tiredness I usually have are much better! It's not like I have a very difficult job, but obviously it takes a toll on my mental energy.

User image

3 years ago

@Southernmama91 thank you I actually took a test at 5am the next morning and the test was positive on a first response so this definitely is a sticky bean to you , and anyone else here ttc

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo