Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly I will keep you in my prayers girl! Stick baby stick!!!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies!
I echo Alex's post! Stick baby stick!
It's cd 20 and 8dpo. Stomach is killing me once again but not bad like yesterday. I stocked up on mints to help. The antacids weren't doing much. Boobs are still sore and sensitive.

User image

3 years ago

Thank you ladies. CTP says my AF is due today. So, I just have to get through today.

@Hberry. Those symptoms sounds very promising. Keeping everything crossed for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- thanks! I went to get dressed to run some errands quickly and I noticed my nipples were turning darker. That hasn't happened in any of my 4 pregnancies! Also had a very awkward dream that I had named the one twin girl something I didn't want to. Also in that same dream I wasnt sure what to name them so when the nurse asked what the names for the babies were I said I dont know I have to think about it. And with me in the room was my name sheet that I had typed out on my laptop. So weird

User image

3 years ago

@ Alex I think I would try the every day thing like your Dr. Suggested. If you do some research of how often to have sex with low motility issues. It actually says that everyday may have a better effect. The reason being there mat be a lower number, but in research it says that those numbers have a higher motility rate. So bd daily may be better! I know men with low count is suggestes every other day. But my Hubby has a huge number, just lower motility

Mill

3 years ago

@Hberry. Wow, that's a pretty intense dream. I Googled yesterday that nipples that get darker before BFP, may indicate twins. Maybe try Googling twin symptoms and see what comes up. When is AF due again? Sorry if I keep asking lol.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- CTP says 3 days until AF and my tracker app says 6. First response is telling me to test tomorrow even though I will be only 9dpo.

User image

3 years ago

Long post sorry! Well DH and I had such a lovely day yesterday! My in laws watched our son for us, so DH and I could have a date. We went out shopping and I got some very much needed clothes (my wardrobe has been terrible since I lost weight and nothing fits!) and we had coffee, then sushi for lunch with maltesers for a treat, and we picked up a bottle of nice wine on our way back. Then after we got DS to bed we spent aaaaaaages out on our patio sipping wine by the fire light and talking. I got a bit tipsy to be honest, first time in ages that I've had more than one glass! I reckon it was O night last night (if my temps stay high that will confirm it) and we did BD, plus two days before, so our timing is great. This has been our most relaxed and enjoyable cycle yet. I swear it's the patio, we just love hanging out there! (We turned our carport into a living space!) I also finished refurbishing my dining table (seen in the pics) and we are just waiting for it to cure before we bring it inside and put our little outdoor set out there, and having that project done is just so satisfying. For now, life is good. God is good. Here's to trying to stay as chill and positive through the TWW! I have another 7 pack of frer boys and plan to start testing at 10 dpo so I can watch for a progression.

user submitted image

3 years ago

@ E_Massey. That is a lovely hangout place to just chill and relax and not worry about things. Go catch that egg girl.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hberry it will be so amazing if you end up pregnant with twins!! Can’t wait to see what happens!

Mill well! Nothing to lose bu trying the every method! Not sure if we can do it tho lol Tomorrow we’re getting back to work after 2,5 moths without even knowing if we can keep our studio and the anxiety is already here! We’ll definitely be trying tho!!

E That looks like the ideal place to set the mood! Good luck this cycle hun!

AFM fertile days and I have very very very strong ovulation pains already and I’m approximately 2-3 days before O. I’m not sure if the Metformin will make me ovulate earlier or if it makes me feel everything more..

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo