Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1001 - 1010 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So sorry your friend lost her baby dragonfly.
6dpo for me. Symptoms are nausea, sharp pains in my sides and in my boobs, frequent bathroom runs, yellow/ewcm, panties are feeling wet from cm, hunger, I have major cravings for certain foods too. As for planning on testing, I probably will next week sometime. I am not sure when though.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. Thank you. Maybe test at 12dpo as that seems to be the best time frame for testing. Implantation is just days away. I'm excited for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

All my pregnancy symptoms were gone by 15dpo.

Im on CD day 8. The wait between AF and ovulation is proving annoying because there's nothing I can really do or test for another week. There's no anticipation, just waiting. AF was only 2 days rather than 4 to 6. But with the mid cycle post-IUD removal bleeding that makes sense. Fingers crossed for this cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Hpenney- I think the tww is more torture then the wait from Af to ovulation. The anticipation to testing just pure torture haha.

User image

3 years ago

Man, @hberry you have way better symptoms than me! I feel pretty normal today. Been fighting a cold. Only difference today is now my cm is watery and I'm super bloated. If I'm not pregnant this cycle, at least I'll LOOK like it.

3 years ago

Punk- if I'm not pregnant this cycle then I'm gonna scream
As of 8:45pm the bloat has come on strong.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@hberry - let's scream into the void together...

3 years ago

Punk- sounds like a plan!
7dpo- nausea, feeling hungry constantly, right boob is more tender and sore then my left. Fatigue is high today too. Also feeling somewhat sick to my stomach too.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hpenney I agree that waiting for ovulation is not interesting at all but is better than the tww as hberry said because then you’re going just crazy. I mean for 5-6 cycles is ok and cool but after a long time ttc I will choose the waiting to ovulate phase when I’m basically more relaxed and not trying to spot any symptom!

Hberry and punk you got this ladies! Don’t scream just yet haha! I’m feeling two BFPs this cycle

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I'll be surprised if I get a bfp. I still feel normal. Boobs are fine, just...everything is FINE and it's driving me mad. Tried a BD last night and it feels like I dried up. Not far from AF and I'm just dreading it.

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo