Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1191 - 1200 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@punk. I am so truely sorry. That first trimester is always the hard one to get through. Hang in there. You will be blessed with your rainbow baby.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Punk- I am so very sorry.
Alex- I haven't had cramping like that for a very long time. Thought I was a teenager again, cramping hasn't been that bad since until this cycle. Clearly the orange juice I drank this cycle for that vitamin C must've kicked up something.
Its cycle day 7 and 4ish days until O day. Dh and I bded tonight. It's also my oldest friend's birthday today.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. Happy birthday to your friend. I too remember what it was like when I was a teenager. Cramps would be so bad that I had to take Midol. Even before we were trying to have a baby. Hoping this is your month.

AFM. I am slowly starting to tell people that we are expecting our third. I told my coworker on tuesday and she kind of knew but didnt want to assume. Even a couple other people have asked her. I will be letting the rest of my coworkers know and a few of my people. Still waiting patiently for movement but I do feel flutters and gurgling noises. Had a dream last night and I told my husband and first thing he says, and the name is? Told him Noah. So, will have to wait and see when the baby comes. Will be telling my parents real soon; still worried about their reaction but best to get it over with and thought up a cool idea. Will keep everyone posted.

Good luck to everyone close to ovulating and testing.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@Punk I'm so so sorry for your loss! Be gentle with yourself, and grieve all you need. Prayers for you sweet Momma!

@steph Welcome! I have suffered from several early miscarriages. In my case it was likely caused by my MTHFR gene defect (which is so common that it's criminal that they don't routinely test for it when it can cause miscarriage and severe birth defects!) My son was born before I knew about the gene defect and had severe tongue tie and a crooked gluteal cleft - both midline defects caused by the gene impairing my ability to use folate! I'm on vitamins with methylated folate now, and this pregnancy has been so much easier than his so far! 10&5 today. I'm so sorry for your losses, but happy to hear that you've had rainbows too!

3 years ago

@steph and @punk, one of the most common causes of early miscarriage is an issue with folate like I had. If you have a dodgy gene it doesn't matter how much you take, if it isn't methylfolate / L-mthf your body won't be able to use it properly. Unfortunately mainstream medicine doesn't really look that closely at this issue for some reason. I took rainbow light and garden of life food based prenatal vitamins religiously for a year before having my son and throughout the pregnancy, but still had folate related issues with him, and suffered another miscarriage TTC a couple years later. As a fellow Mumma to Angel babies, I can't recommend taking a prenatal with activated folate highly enough. Mega Food Baby & Me 2 and Smarty Pants Prenatal are two great ones. I felt a huge change in my body when I started taking it, and this baby seems to be sticking! Just my two cents gals. Love and prayers to you both.

3 years ago

hello all! It's been a year of trying for #2. I recently ovulated and am 7dpo. I took clomid to help ovulation along :)

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly hopefully it will be a nice surprise for your parents! Are you showing or is it still too early?

E 10+5?? Oh boy time flies!! How are you feeling?

Typical Hi and welcome! We’re kinda cycle buddies. I’m 8 dpo today! Hopefully it will end with a bfp for you

AFM I’m 8DPO and feeling pretty normal. From one hand I don’t want days to pass because I’m on my summer break but on the other hand I don’t really have anything to hope for this cycle so I wish I could already be on the next one.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Dh and I bded last night again. 2 days until O day. Feeling some twinges on my left side this morning.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@ E. Can't believe you are almost 11 weeks. Time is just flying by for you. I

@ Hberry. Hoping you guys will catch the egg this cycyle.

@Alex. I'm really hoping that my parents will take it well as there really isn't much they can do about it now. I am showing and it is something you cannot hide unless you wear baggy clothes but with this heat wave, no way. This was taken yestetday.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

After posting, I became violently ill. Anything from puking to dizziness. I can't even sit up without getting sick to my stomach. So it looks like soft stuff for me. My oldest son is sick too.
ETA- I did try eating toast and it made me ill.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo