Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Emma- congrats!!! How are you and your sweet baby girl?!

AFM- FINALLY POSITIVE OPK!!!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Very sore but on my way home now, we’ve named her Elsie-Nora and she is a spitting image of her brother casey but with lots of black hair x

4 years ago

Hey ladies! Just figured I would check in!!

Emma congrats! I am happy for you and that sweet little girl.

Alex I am so sorry you had to deal with that. Hope you are feeling better.

Scuba I think it is a good plan to take a break with the letrozel and give the other stuff a chance.

Mil I did two rounds of clomid and then we took a month off. In that month off is when we got our bfp. So you never know.

Kahlan that does look positive!!! Hope you caught that egg!!

AFM: I am 7w5d and feeling pretty normal. My chest has been sore and grown, I’ve had some pretty extreme exhaustion, but that is about it. Feeling nervous about the lack of symptoms but at the same time that was my hint that I was pregnant. Usually I have a lot of cramping and tender chest and the whole nine yards right before AF. Guess I may just be lucky and not get many symptoms. Still anxiously waiting for my first appointment. They won’t see us here in the states till between 10-12 weeks. So my appointment isn’t until the 26th.....it is so hard to wait and not know. Plus with out symptoms I am second guessing if I am pregnant though I know I am. Guess it won’t really sink in until I see that first scan!!

Good luck ladies!! I’ll keep checking in for sure!!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Emma congratulations hun!! I’m so happy for you You must be over the moon with your new baby girl! So glad that everything went well! Hopefully you’ll also feel better soon and enjoying your days with her to the maximum

K+Nmomma Yup! That’s a nice positive over there! Go little swimmers.. go grab that egg!!!

Shay so glad to see you!! Hopefully the days till your first appointment will pass fast so you can see your little miracle! No many symptoms sounds good but I get what your anxiety is about! Don’t let yourself thinking negatively. You’re pregnant babe!!! Enjoy those precious moments as your body is taking care of everything else! Taking care yourself and keeping a calm attitude is the only thing you can do right now! Sending positive thoughts your way

AFM Last day of AF today and I’m officially on the waiting line for O now! Not going to try anything new this cycle. I’m already taking my Cq10 and going to try the preseed also this month. I’m very close to 9 years of trying and I feel really bored of everything tbh.. I feel like I think I’m still having hopes but I really don’t.. I think that I’m so used to the idea that I’m TTCing but actually is just a routine for me.. like I don’t know what else to do. It’s been so many years that it’s the only thing I know... This is kinda sad if you ask me...

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Has anyone had any experience with these opk's? I cant get a positive on them for nothing. I took one yesterday and of course it was negative. Took another this afternoon and its still not quite positive but seen that I had 1 digital opk left and it had a solid smily face???? So question would be do these cheapy tests even get positive, and if not, maybe the digital would have been positive yesterday? Who knows. I wasn't freaking because my opk wasn't even positive. But I guess if it would have been positive yesterday and is positive today, i dont have much bd'ing in

user submitted image

Mill

4 years ago

Its not even close to looking positive to me, but the digital was positive?

user submitted image

Mill

4 years ago

Hi ladies! I've chatted with a few of you on previous discussions. Another cycle and currently in my 2WW. I am 9 DPO today and have had so many strange things going on this cycle.

I had my first ever BFP dream on 6 DPO.. I'm surprised that after 2 years now is the first time I've had one. I ended up having another pregnancy related dream yesterday on 8 DPO but this dream was that someone else was pregnant. I woke up on 4 DPO with cold/flu symptoms.. I felt like absolute garbage that day (body aches, nausea, headache, sore throat, nasal issues, etc.) Since then I've continued to have a runny/stuffy nose, cough, and sore throat. My husband hasn't gotten sick though which makes this so strange! Lastly, today I was woken up to a bloody nose and as I typed this I had another bloody nose. We're soo hopeful for a BFP this cycle! My husband turns 35 on the 20th and it would be an amazing birthday gift to surprise him with a pregnancy announcement.

Good luck ladies!

4 years ago

Mill I would go with the digital! Cheapies are cheap for a reason I don’t trust any of them anymore! Keep BDing tho.. you never know!

Nasa hi! All of your symptoms sounds promising! I hope you’ll get you bfp! I always thought it will be the BEST bday gift to give to a husband! Fingers crossed! You’re few days away from knowing! How exiting!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

I'm currently 7dpo and in my tww. I had some twinges in my lower right abdomen and some blood tinged cm todau so staying hopeful. I think I ovulated same day that I got a positive OPK because the next day ewcm was gone and had a significant temp rise and they have stayed elevated.

User image

4 years ago

@ Alexplpl Yes! We’ll see very soon. I’m planning on testing 11 DPO

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo