Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1661 - 1670 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Apparently this month is just wonky. I got a peak fertility reading this evening, CD 11. I usually don’t do morning and evening tests, but I thought I would this month since I’m using the advanced OPKs. I can’t take another of the advanced after it shows peak fertility (the result stay on the reader for 48 hours) but I have a couple left of the regular- I’ll probably take one of those in the morning to see if it also shows a positive. Three days ahead of schedule- and very little chance of BD today or tomorrow. At least there was yesterday, i guess?

3 years ago

Pandorica thank you hun.
Hopefully you won’t have to do checkups. Fingers crossed!!

Southern I really hope this is your month! Keeping yourself busy is always the best.
Are you excited about Hawaii or is it something you prefer not to happen?

Vintage I never tried the digital opks and I hope they’ll work for you. I’m more on the “do it every other day around fertile days” kind of girl now since that’s how it supposed to work..
I would love to do some counseling but unfortunately COVID had us permanently close one of our business and move our dance studio to a smaller place. We’re also at a second lockdown now and for the past two months and we’re not able to work or get any serious financial help from the government so any extra expenses is out of thought at this moment and I believe for a while. We’re trying to move wisely with our finances so we won’t have to deal with bad situations.

Lizzie sending all my positive thoughts your way for a successful cycle. Most of the time, it is the surrounding that makes us feel worse about the ttc difficulties we might experience. I would love people to just understand that it is not their place to talk about another persons reproductive procedure. I’m getting very angry after all this years with anyone who’s trying to pass their opinion to a woman about babies. Pfff hopefully you’ll be able to take care of yourself and not let anyone make you feel any type of way about it! Good luck girl!

Russian hi! So glad to see you’re doing well and now trying for your second. Have your cycles came back fully normal? I know many ladies postpartum need some time till to get back to normal cycles. Hopefully you won’t have to try for too long!

AFM not much to share. Waiting for af to leave so I can keep trying. As I said a while before, it seems that I’ll keep trying till I hit menopause this cycle I’ll probably ovulate from my good side and it’s been a while now that hubby is taking supplements. He also found out that he had vitaminD deficiency and he’s taking supplements for this too. Doctor said that this alone could cause infertility like in my case.. so a tiny hope is with me this cycle. Better to hope than to be miserable I guess..

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex: we're actually really, really hoping to get Hawaii! We're pretty sure it's gonna happen but we're just waiting for the army to make it official. Then starts the super long process of getting our dog ready and making all the plans to get us and our vehicles and all that ready. And if I get pregnant before we leave then that means we'll want to buy all the big furniture baby will need here on the mainland US since it's expensive to get stuff in Hawaii.... Lots to plan. Just waiting for it to be official so we CAN plan lol

3 years ago

Im 5dpo today. Last night I got so sick I was puking and had horrible nausea. Dh and I bded on O day and then again on 2dpo. After finding out that I have scoliosis, I'm more scared then ever. Not sure what will happen with the anti inflammatory I'm on. Fingers crossed.

User image

3 years ago

I think I'm 1 dpo today. The previous ov-pains I had are totally gone, now I only have a slight dull ache. And my cm has also changed from ewcm to creamy. So I suspect I ovulated yesterday, which means I ovulated cd 14 instead of cd 17. I hope that's a good sign. Either way we have our bases well covered. Now it's only a waiting game and to try and keep myself occupied enough that I at least doesn't test before 9 dpo.

User image

3 years ago

I did take another OPK (the regular digital I had left, not the advanced) and it was positive this morning. Also couldn’t sleep last night, so ended up BDing anyway. Definitely won’t be able to tonight, though...

3 years ago

Southern sound exciting and scary at the same time! Hopefully the process will be as easy as it can be!

Hberry hope you’ll be feeling better soon. Why they’re giving you anti inflammatory for scoliosis? How it’s causing an inflammation?

Pandorica I’m having everything crossed and I’m very hopeful that you caught that egg

Vintage sounds like you have many chances of a successful cycle. Hopefully the tww will pass fast!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Alex. I'm feeling pretty sure we caught the egg, now it only remains to be seen if it a sticky one or not. I checked in an old thread when we were TTCing our son and saw that I ovulated earlier than expected that time too. Even then I usually ovulated around cd 17-18, but ovulated around cd 15 that month. My husband took some time off back then, so that we had all the time we wanted to catch that egg, and I think that's one of the things that made it our lucky month. I also did the HSG that particular month. But I hope having over 2½ weeks of time off from work this time will help. I at least feel sooo much more relaxed right now than I have been doing for a long time.

User image

3 years ago

Alex- dr believes my muscles are super inflamed. That's why I'm on the anti inflammatory. -If you recall I got hurt at a previous job a couple months back (October). I'm pretty much paying the price because of it.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Sorry to unload the other day everyone I think the holidays and having time to think set me off. Feeling much better and positive lately.

Alex: thank you for always being the voice of reason and compassion. I can tell you're the type to pour in to others please let us know how we can pour into you as well. I dont know too much of your story or the obstacles you've faced during your ttc but I truly hope you get a bfp and the baby you've dreamed of. ????

Pandorica:
I've been looking and studying old cycles too and comparing signs to this one. My cycle this month mirrors my "successful" iui cycle so hopefully it's a good sign.

Southern:
Random but are you in the January B.C. group as well?

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo