Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1241 - 1250 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hi I’m not so new using this app I’ve gotten pregnant using this app twice so far and now I’m back , just had my baby girl I hoped for back in June of last year and now I’m here TTC baby #3 I have one angel baby as well . So far this is my first cycle ttc
So far I’ve baby danced 4 days before ovulation which was this past Thursday and again on Friday midnight of my last day of O. I put my last cycle date in here to see when I ovulate and it says Tuesday will be my ovulation date so either way I baby danced within my ovulation window . Not sure what will become of this but if I did conceive this cycle baby will be due June 2,2021. So far I’m just gonna expect AF and if she doesn’t show I have one test to take . Baby dust to all who’s trying .

3 years ago

Due to start Tuesday. I tested the day before yesterday and got a negative. I let myself get my hopes up this month. Pretty bummed

Mill

3 years ago

@millbarnet I'm sorry xx

User image

3 years ago

@boymom28 good luck! xx

User image

3 years ago

@Scuba Chick thank you

& @ Millbarnett sorry to hear that hun , this is why I go into this not thinking much of it like I’ve already prepared myself for my cycle to show and when I do this usually I’m surprised with my BFP . Stress can effect the ability to conceive so make sure your stress free and not over thinking baby or pregnancy and it will happen.

3 years ago

I'm 9dpo. I have had a lot of pulling/twinge/cramps (but not AF cramps). So I took a test after a 3 hr hold (fmu this morning was a faulty test), and a vvfl showed up within about 5 mins. (Idk how well the photo is going to load)
Hoping this one sticks!

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Hpenney - congrats!
Afm im 13 dpo and 2 days late. No test progression at all for me. Test shown was a store brand and taken last night. Sigh. I'm going to wait until the end of the week to test again unless af shows.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

@hberry there is def something promising there! Fingers crossed for progression!

I had a chemical 2 cycles ago so im just hoping for a sticky bean. This one has a darker line at 9dpo than that one.
I'm going to test tomorrow and Tuesday and see where I'm at and how it progresses. AF is due Thursday.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry & @hpenney. Good luck ladies. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you @Hberry and @Hpenney.

Welcome and good luck to @boymom28.

AFM, it's almost a month since I took my last BC and I have absolutely no idea what my body's up to. I've been having OV-cramps for about a week and a few days ago I had a ton of ewcm. I have no idea if I actually ovulated or if my body is simply just gearing up to ovulate. But I'll count the day after that ewcm as OV-day and go from there. If AF hasn't shown up after 2 weeks I'll just have to keep on counting and waiting. I've heard about those who get pregnant right after stopping BC. But since we were TTCing for over 2½ years before taking a break, I hardly think I'm one of them.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo