Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1211 - 1220 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I hope everyone are doing ok. I think I'm ready to join you again. Last tuesday I took my last BC pill and are now waiting to see when my period decide to arrive. For now I'm waiting for my referral to do an ultrasound of my thyroid. I've had a small lump where my thyroid's located for almost about 9 months now. My mum was diagnosed with nodular goiter a few years ago and have been having more problems with her thyroid for the past few weeks. She got to do a new ultrasound 2 weeks ago and they also took some tissue from it, which came back with suspected papillary thyroid cancer and are having surgery in a week. So I want to have mine checked out too, just to see the status of it.

I've also started working full time and it's completely exhausting! I barely have any energy left by the time I get home. Which sucks, since my job isn't physically hard at all. I basically sit by a computer for 8 hours listening to doctors and writing.

User image

3 years ago

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe. In a few hours, I have my doctors appointment and hope I get to hear the heartbeat as the last visit he didn't. Last night, my husband says my belly is HUGE and I am only 17 weeks. Don't think I was ever that big with my last pregnancy. Good luck to everyone gearing up to ovulate or close to testing. Stay safe out there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I'm doing better after my medical scare. But in the state of Wisconsin, there is unrest due to the protests. My husband has family in Kenosha where the protests are happening.
It is also a very sad day for me as today marks 6 years of my dad being gone. He passed from cancer. My 2 youngest haven't met him because they came after he passed. My oldest is taking it the hardest like I have.
Otherwise I am 3dpo today and cd14. Been feeling twinges galore since O day. Boobs are sore in the under arms.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I'm so glad that you are feeling a lot better. I'm hoping you and dh caught the egg in time. Keeping everything crossed for you.

AFM. My doctor's appointment went well. When it came time to hear the heartbeat, he couldn't find it. He then tells me that I'm too skinny lol. Told him that the last doctor found it in the pubic area; which is where he found it today (134 &148). Baby bounced around lot. My blood work for downs and trisomy came back really low but then he asked me about the spinal blood work. Lab never did that test. Argh. My next ultrasound is Sept 16 and I have to patiently wait for it; which seems like forever.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- we dtd twice before ovulation. Since my cycles average 25 days I should be ok. I forgot to mention gas galore the past couple of days. If I do end up catching the egg, I know my dad will have played the part in it as today is the day I lost him 6 years ago.

User image

3 years ago

@Pandorica welcome back! I hope your thyroid ultrasound shows nothing of concern. Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope the surgery goes well and she recovers quickly.

3 years ago

Pandorica is such a nice surprise to see you back. I’m so glad to have you again around and hopefully you won’t have to stay for too long. As agatch said I hope your mother’s surgery goes well and everything end up good. Welcome back girl!

Dragonfly glad you got to hear the baby! I’m sure time will fly till your next appointment.

Hberry I’m sorry you’re feeling down about your dad. I lost mine 3 years ago and I know how you feel. 2 days ago we lost my uncle (dads brother) and it was almost equally hard. It brought all memories back. It never gets easier

Agatch hi babe! How are you feeling?

AFM CD1 today and here’s to a new cycle

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- I know it doesn't get any easier. My kids don't go a day without talking about my dad. I left a very heartfelt message on facebook yesterday and I couldn't get through the message without breaking down numerous times. Good luck this cycle! Hoping this is it.
Afm I'm 4dpo and I already feel as if I'm pregnant. Weird. Lots of ewcm too. Lots of twinges and flutters all over. Exhaustion and insomnia hit me all at once. I feel as if this was a repeat of my 2nd pregnancy.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Alex sorry you had to go through the beginning of a new cycle again but I really hope this one is it!! I'm really sorry for your recent loss. I know how one loss can bring back the memory of past ones vividly. Thinking of you babe and sending you love and support!
I'm feeling well. I'll be 14 weeks in a couple of days. I had a bit of a scare last week (a bit of spotting which made me really nervous) but it seems like things are ok now. My first trimester screening was 2 weeks ago and it went well and my next appointment is on September 8 so I hope everything will still be ok then. It's a girl!! On the visa front, still no good news so we're still pretty much in limbo and really sick of living out of our suitcases (it's been 7 weeks!). We've been at my in-laws for the past week which has been nice because it feels more like a home than any hotel or Airbnb and we've decided to go to the beach this coming week to take a break from it all since it doesn't look like we can fly out next week anyway! So hopefully it will be a nice relaxing week.

3 years ago

Thanks ladies, it's actually really good to be back to have you all to share everything with - both the ups and downs!

At first I was a tad bit worried about my mums diagnosis, but after reading about it and also seeing her so calm, I think I've calmed down quite a bit too. I really admire her attitude towards it all. She told me that there were no reason to worry about anything until results from the surgery are in. The prognosis are really good and she should make a full recovery in a few weeks. As of now, it remains to be seen if the entire thyroid needs to be removed or only a part of it.

My husband also scared me a bit two days ago when he woke up with some chest pain. He can get some small chest pain when he's having heartburn, but it usually calms down quite quickly. This time it didn't. So I talked with the nurses at my work and they booked him a doctors appointment and also did an EKG, checked his blood pressure and saturation. Everything looked fine. Since he are doing quite a bit of heavy lifting it may have been a muscle or something other that were cramping. At least it wasn't a heart attack and that's the important thing.

So it's been a few eventful weeks now and I'm ready for some positive stuff to happen instead.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo