Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- test with FMU tomorrow!! I’m dying to know!!

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan. What if it is negative? I don't know if my nerves/anxiety can handle a BFN. My temps have been just above the coverline and normally tapers off before AF. Why couldn't we get a light that goes off saying that your egg has been fertilzed and to wait the arribmval of the possible implantation lol.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I have been getting a lot of gurgles in my stomach. I remember my doctor said when I was further along that it was the baby kicking. My DD wants a baby sister. Not sure if she means it or not lol.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

11DPO and my temp is still leveling at 98.1. Woke up 45 min before my alarm so I tempt (98.1) then tempt at alarm (98.2). I was too scared to test this morning only becauae I was lacking a few symptoms: frequent urination, hightened sense of smell and the notorious yellow cm that I got with my last pregnancy. Not sure if those have to be present or not. Not sure why it's so hard as my last pregnancy I started testing at 8DPO. Sigh....

Good luck to anyone who is brave enough to test soon and to those ovulating soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

dragonfly- I know right. A better way of telling us would be great.
Kahlan- what were your results? Hoping positive for sure!
AFM It's cd17 and 5dpo. Woke up with lots of pulling and pinching pains. It's still continuing on my right side and not my left this time. Also feeling somewhat dizzy.

User image

3 years ago

Cd20 today- I think I ovulated yesterday putting me at 1dpo. I could ovulate today though because my OPK’s were still positive yesterday, but I’m pretty sure I did yesterday. Didn’t BD yesterday, so I’m hoping to get one more in tonight. I did manage to bd all 3 days before o day, though, so I think I’m still in pretty good shape!

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan. I definately think you got your bases covered. Good luck BDing tonight.

@Hberry. Hoping that's implantation happening for you. Good luck and keeping my fingers crossed.

AFM. I feel like AF is going to start today as I am having some minor cramping but my boobs are still a bit sore. Symptoms from this cycle and previous are so close that it's hard to tell at this point.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Kahlan- I've got my fingers crossed for you!
Dragonfly- I have a feeling it is and judging by other articles I've read dizziness and sharp pains are signs of implantation.
Doing laundry is becoming more of an exercise then a chore. Just going up and down the basement stairs is a hassle. I'm so winded already and only after 1 load

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry- I cant wait to see your tests in a few days! I have 1 more week before I enter testing window, so I get to chill a bit after I try to seduce my husband tonight! Thank goodness! O time and 8-11dpo are always so stressful for me

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- I'm already a nervous wreck haha and the tests arrive tomorrow. Only thing that is gtting me through this is laundry and yesterday toddler cuddles from my 4 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son who fell asleep on me. My daughter had her arm on my stomach already. I'm wondering if she doesn't sense something.

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan. Go seduce you husband asap and catch that egg girl. My husband told me on CD15 that I was super hot inside (no insemination)and the day after I wasn't as hot but BD (insemination) anyways. So keeping my fingers crossed that the egg was still viable.

@Hberry. That's good to hear about the sharp pains as a sign of implantation. I never got nausea or morning sickness with either of my pregnancies. But I definately know what you mean by shortness of breath doing stairs. My last pregnancy, I had a heck of the time doing stairs at work (7 flights) and would have to stop on the third flight to catch my breath.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo