Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1911 - 1920 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Miam - my husband, brother in law, his s/o and mother in law went to the tourney. It was live streamed. So I was able to watch his games.

User image

3 years ago

Well I gave in this morning and tested, 12dpo. BFN. I'm gutted, it really seemed like this would be my month just cause I've felt so different to last month. I've been waking up to pee every night and constantly through the day, I normally get pretty much constant cramps and ive had hardly anything except a one sided pinching and I usually get ewcm through the tww as well but now just a good amount of creamy cm and temps staying up...it doesn't make any sense. All I want to do now is read about those who got bfp late but I know that's the minority and its more than likely I'm just out. With the symptoms I've had, I was sure I would have implanted earlier rather than later so it would show up by now if it was going to. I guess another baby just isnt on the cards for me. Hoping you all get better news.

3 years ago

@babygiggles. Awe. Maybe you have a slow rising HCG and it's taking awhile for it to show up on tests. Your not out until tge witch gears her ugly face. Hang in there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

BabyBiggles: Early positives are the rarer ones. It's very common not to get a positive until you've missed your period. My sister has had to wait til 6 weeks pregnant before she got a positive with her 2 miscarriages, her son, and the boy she's pregnant with now. So some people just have early, fast rising levels and others have slow rising levels. Here's an example. Say your implantation was at the most common day of 9 dpo. Say your level that day reaches just 2 hcg and your levels double every 2 days. On 11 dpo, your hcg would be 4. On 13 dpo (tomorrow for you) you'd only have 8. That's not even enough for FRER to pick up usually. It's rated at 12 mIU. 15 dpo you're at 16 and finally have enough to pick up a faint frer positive if you're lucky. Sometimes, even if our blood hcg is one number our urine may not have that much because of the way it metabolizes through the kidneys. 17 dpo brings you to 32 where most tests can give you a positive, even digitals. But again, you run into maybe not metabolizing as much hcg into your urine as is in your blood. This doesn't even account for the few who take 3 days for hcg to double! So it's very possible to have late positives. Quite common indeed!

3 years ago

Thanks guys. I guess that makes sense. Just so many people here seem to get early bfp, and the stats pretty much indicate it should be positive by now. With two of my boys I didn't test until AF was due or later but with DS2 I got my bfp on 11dpo. I've had a few times today that I've thought cramps were going to start, just a mild sensation that hasn't turned into anything and feeling absolutely nothing now but I've spent the day obsessing a bit. I've got a few cheap hpt that I think pick up 20mlU so i guess if frer was negative there's no point using those but I really want to test tomorrow anyway! Once you give in and start POAS, it's so hard to stop! hows everyone else feeling today?

3 years ago

BabyBiggles: those statistics are a fraction of the women out there who actually test. Statistics are skewed based on the sample size. And since there's no way to get every woman's every test every time they try or think they may have accidentally gotten pregnant, the statistics are skewed. Reality is that it only seems like early positives are there because the internet makes us share a lot. A lot of those "early" positives out there are women who are wrong about their dpo and are actually later in their cycle.

3 years ago

Hey all. 13DPO broke down and took a digital. NEGATIVE I cried I just feel broken. Its been over 3 years since trying for another I'm at the point if it hasn't happen by now its not going to. I know I'm not out until AF shows but I have a headache today and thats usually a sign for me that she's on her way.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Hi everyone, I am 5 dpo and have been cramping today off and on with lower back pain this evening. I just had implantation bleeding I think . or I’m going to have a short LP my 1st PP cycle thanks to breastfeeding.

@miam1324, I hope you get a surprise and end up with a BFP soon! You could’ve had late implantation and as you said you aren’t out until AF shows up

girl, boy, boy

3 years ago • Edited

Sorry about the bfn Miam, any changes today?

Afm I'm 13dpo now, bfn and I am swinging from one end of the scale to the other. One minute I'm looking up all the many stories of people who got their bfp later on and feeling hopeful, the next I'm trying to be realistic and accept that it probably isn't going to happen for me. This is the hardest part of the tww! I think the worst thing right now, and I know this sounds really stupid, but I just felt so sure that it would happen. This week I've tried not to get too hopeful but I've been so convinced I'd have a bfp already and trying to wrap my head around not being pregnant just feels wrong, like it just doesn't make sense losing it obviously!

3 years ago

Good morning all.

The lines I thought I seen on my test were obvious indents. Af showed up late last night. I was an emotional wreck, but better now. I am going to order some fertility tea. I figure at this point can't hurt.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo