Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hberry Bring yourself back up hun and go for that egg!!

Dark I don’t see anything at this point but I agree it might be too early. I know that seeing all those positives at 8DPO makes you think this is the normal but actually is not. 11dpo is still early. Hopefully you’ll get your two lines this cycle.

Punk oh boy! Stay safe hun. It’s such a crazy month!
I’ll be waiting to see those two lines from you! It’s about time! Hopefully baby girl is getting cozy in there

Mill sounds just great! Your part is as it should be! Sending all my positive thoughts for a successful cycle! I feel so close to your journey and I really can’t wait to see you getting your bfp. It’s been so long for you and you totally deserve it! Fingers crossed love!

K+Nmomma & Dragonfly you got this girls! There’s nothing on your hand that you can do about what is happening right now inside your womb. Keep yourselfs calm and take care of your bodies. Your little ones are growing and soon you’ll be able to see their progress!!!

E I think I can see something but I’m not really sure! Let’s hope tomorrow it will be more visible

AFM 7dpo and I can say that today I have one of my usual LP symptoms. Mild cramping and that’s all. I would love to lose this tiny hope I’m always holding cuz I’m pretty sure nothing is going on here but I’m just like this... The eternal hopeful...
Today I also have to up my Metformin again and I’m terrified lol no side effects since I started eating a good meal before taking it but with higher dosage I’m scared.. well we’ll see..

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Thanks girl for your words of wisdom. I know every pregnancy is different. I sure hope you guys caught the egg and the minor cramping is the egg trying to implant in your uterus. When is AF due? I hope the meds you are taking is helping you to figure things out with your body. Don't loose hope and take things one day at a time. You got this.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thank you Dragonfly! AF is due next Wednesday so I’ve got a whole week torture my self lol
From your mouth to Gods ear.. I just want someday to get a baby. Just one that’s all I’m asking for.

User image

Took a digital today.

3 years ago

Punk digis need a higher level of hcg to show positive. Maybe needs more time..

User image

Alex- I have picked myself up. Im now just torturing the hubby and dropping hints about DTD and catching the egg this cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Tested just now with fmu in spite of temps staying high! Definitely counting myself out at this point. Not bummed out really as I know that the cycle after a loss can be iffy especially if you ovulated later than usual, which I did. I'm at least very pleased with how stable and high my LP temps have been, and with my very good reaction to my methylated prenatal vitamins so far. I've been on them from 1dpo, and already energy and moods are great, with no sign of them worsening my anxiety. Also, at least if AF comes I'll be able to enjoy some drinks with friends at a party over the weekend! My hopes are super high for next cycle because I will have been on my new vitamin for over a month, and DH will have been taking his for 2 or 3 months, so sperm and egg quality should be getting better and my hormones should be even more stable (as they appear to be already based on my temps not dipping says before AF!)

3 years ago

I'm having the worst headache today. Took 1k mg of Tylenol and it didn't make a dent.

3 years ago

Punk I've woken up with a bad headache too! We're seriously twinning this cycle LOL

3 years ago

I'm out. Witch is here.

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo