Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1271 - 1280 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I have this shooting pain and metallic taste 11dpo

3 years ago

Hi mommies its my first time here pls welc me

3 years ago

Ayosky- welcome!
Afm I knew something was up when I had sharp pains on my right side followed by gurggling feeling in my abdomen.

User image

3 years ago

Hpenney hey girl! Any updates?

Hberry I’m so sorry AF came hun! I can feel that your bfp is very close soon!

Abucaro Hey there! Good luck. Hopefully you won’t have to wait long!! Fingers crossed!

Boymom it’s always so difficult not to symptom spot but it is also so unsure since AF can give same symptoms. I really hope you’ll get your bfp this cycle!

Ayosky metallic taste is a very promising symptom. I rarely see non pregnant ladies get it. Fingers crossed this is it. Did you test?

AFM I’m 4dpo today and I’m not really thinking about it very much.
September is always a very difficult month since we have all the new registrations at our dance studio and days are very very busy. Thankfully seems like things are going well businesswise and we might save our studio after COVID. Our only worry is the potential of a second lock down. If so we’ll have to shut it down permanently.
Ttc wise not really hopeful. I think I ovulated for a second time in a row from my wrong side but I’m not really sure the pains was very confusing this time. I also got hemorrhoids two days ago and it sucks... Not charting at all so I might be earlier or later on my LP.

Sending positive vibes to everyone!!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Welcome to anyone new in this group! Good luck to everyone waiting, and a big hug to those who af got!

AFM: I have no idea where I am in my cycle. When I got more ewcm a few days ago my nipples were extremely sensitive at the same time. I usually don't get that, but I guess my body's having a bit of a hormonal surge now that it tries to return to normal after being "paused" for about a year. I'm gonna count the last "wave" of ewcm a few days ago as OV and count from there. This monday I did my ultrasound on my thyroid and the techichian didn't find any lumps on my thyroid. He said that the lump I'm feeling are simply lamina cartilago thyroidea that are uneven on one side.. He did say though that my thyroid are on the smaller side. My mum was told the same thing a few years ago when she did her ultrasound. So either I normally have a smaller thyroid, or it's shrinking. Haven't heard anything from the doctor who referred me though and I don't think I will..

User image

3 years ago

@Alexplpl thank you hun its really been hard to ignore the symptoms because I know my body and ive been here for my first 2 pregnancies after my MC ,
So far my symptoms have been EWCM since 2Dpo.
5Dpo I had some really mild dull cramping like AF wanted to come but its way too early for that and that lasted until the morning of 6Dpo I had to sleep it off.
6Dpo I was very fatigued but I have a teething 1year old that stays up all night so I don't wanna say thats a symptom but once I'm up I'm up for the rest of the day and it started to kinda feel pain when my baby latches on plus very moody ,and a mild headache then nauseated followed by more EWCM.
7Dpo I woke up and went back to sleep for half the day . Had on and off pains in my uterus nauseated all day , having a full feeling really quick after I eat but hungry again 10 to 20 mins later . Hot flashes moody as ever and still super sleepy even though I had a 4 hour nap now at oh btw I had EWCM with some creamy CM no smell and using the bathroom a lot for the last 3 days 8dpo I vomit this morning because the nausea feeling took over . I've had two pregnancies and some of these symptoms I remember having with both , im just gonna wait to see if AF shows up if not I have one dollar store veriQuick test to use . I dont like getting my hopes up because this is my first month ttc again.
Hoping everyone who's ttc get their BFP this month.

3 years ago

Pandorica I hope everything with your thyroid will settle and everything will be answered for you. I’m still trying after two years to get my thyroid levels straight.

Boymom your symptoms sounds so promising! I always thought that if I ever get pregnant I will just know but seeing that even ladies who’ve previously been pregnant, still having uncertainty, make me feel that our bodies are really playing games with us lol I really hope you get your two lines!

I totally forgot to mention and basically to ask if any of you have any idea what it might be. Yesterday evening I got two dots of blood on the toilet paper. Immediately I got kinda excited that it might be IB but right away I remember I was only 3dpo. I checked cervix and there wasn’t any color on my cm. My question is... have any of you heard of IB at 3dpo which ended to a pregnancy?

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Alex are you sure it came from vagina? TMI but I've had few dots, but then I've checked and it's from bum side, and if you have hemorrhoids chances are bigger it's the case. And about you ovulating from wrong side, I just read that actually ovaries are so close to eachother that even when woman have 1 tube missing but ovary is still there, than the follicle can travel to another ovary and ovulation can still occur, so don't get discouraged by that.

I'm more actively back TTC. This thursday I've got appointment with my fertility doctor and I'm hopeful. I want her to do some tests, and send my hubs to testing again because it's been 3-4 years since his tests. Last cycle I had 3 different times during my cycle when I had positive OPK's so something must be wrong with that and my BBT was kinda high all cycle long. Anyhow we will see what my dr will say and do.

I've gotten so much better over time mentally, ofc losing our baby still hurts a lot, but I'm still finding joy and hope in every day. I've realised that loving your body is really important. Why should our bodies get pregnant and stay pregnant if we don't believe in them and discourage them with our negative thoughts. Our bodies are going thru so much what we don't know of, stress from ttc is really big on them too and if we are mean to them in our thoughts, the body knows. So remember ladies, our bodies are amazing, they've done so much for us, many things what we even don't know about. Take care of your body and don't say shitty things to her in your thoughts. Our bodies are amazing and they are capable of amazing things

User image

3 years ago

Nasake I guess it could be from hemorrhoids but at the time they weren’t severe and they never really gave me bleeding. I will never know. Time will tell!
I’m so happy to see that your heart is healing slowly and you are now ttcing again. I’ll keep you in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy soon! You’re a strong woman love!

AFM I’m around 6dpo today and it is very enjoyable not to really chart. Time flies and I’m not in this constant worry about everything that is happening in my body.
Only thing that was a bit sad yesterday is one dream I had. I saw that I was pregnant and I could feel the baby moving and I was holding my belly and feeling the movement. When I woke up and for many hours later I couldn’t shake off this feeling. I kept touching my belly and the memory of the movement was so vivid... it always sucks when something like this happens... I didn’t know how it is to feel a baby move inside of you but I’m pretty sure that I know now. It felt so real....

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Alex take that dream as a positive sign that your baby is on the way

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo