Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Evening ladies. It's a bit long so I do apologize. So tonight whenI was putting my son to bed. I felt something near the left hip bone like someone grabbing at it and maybe some flutters. Then mostly having little pokes practically all over. Here's the strange part. Hubby and I DTD and either I wasn't warmed up enough or somthing else as I felt really tight (sorry tmi). Not at the entrance but more closer to the cervix. He also said that I still felt quite hot but not like during ovulation. I got my test ready to go in the morning. However, it will br based on what my temp is. Then I thought; why not Friday. Nornally, I like to have a few cans of beer to relax aftet a long day. So, I went down to one a few dayd ago and then yesterday and today, I didn't have any. The wait is horendous lol. Will update in the morning and pray for me.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@nasake I'm so deeply sorry for your loss, but I'm so glad that you're carrying on with positivity! You are in my prayers.

@Alex, wonderful news that your new RE has a brain! Here's to sharply increased chances of pregnancy for you with your condition being managed effectively by a provide who actually cares!

@dragonfly this all sounds promising to me!

@hberry test. teST. tEST. TEST! T E S T!

AFM: CD 18 and fertile days are here! I had massive mood swings and anxiety yesterday, and thought "my hormones are up to something..." and lo and behold, I woke up today with an acne breakout and ewcm! The acne can go jump off a bridge but I am just so happy to be finally fertile again. Waiting for my fertile days after that chemical was felt worse than a TWW. I'm so excited to ne able to try again. No opks, no stress, no pressure to dtd. I'm gonna drink wine, eat sushi, and go on a date with DH, and just enjoy life to the fullest.

3 years ago

Mill Yea she said that this is usually for women with pcos but I don’t have pcos (I know that already) and she’s giving it to me if I understood correctly mostly for egg quality. She said so many things that I was so overwhelmed and I actually hope that someone in here has experience with it..

Dragonfly I can’t wait to see your bfp hun! Fingers crossed!!

E go catch that egg girl!!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Morning ladies.
E- I plan to test, I have them being delivered today in fact! Go get that egg girl!
Dragonfly- can't wait to hear the results! Fingers crossed you get your bfp!
Afm its cd 18 and 6dpo. This morning I woke up to an angry stomach. Lots of dull pains and pressure and feeling like I have to eat already. AF is due in 5 days. Hoping she got shoved off the cliff this cycle!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Ladies. Im late for work but im crying

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- Im so sorry. It'll be alright. Hoping your day gets better.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry. I'm at work. I had to go catch the bus. I have to phone my doctor to have my meds changed and I pray the withdrawl won't be as bad. I'm on anti depressants and the one I'm on isn't safe for pregnancy.

Yes, ya'll. You read that right. Didn't sleep well last night and kept waking up. But my temp was 98.4 so it made me test. I half expected it to be a BFN and when I saw the screen; I just cried. The second line does look a lot darker in person.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Yay Dragonfly!!! Congrats!!!

User image

3 years ago

@Dragonfly yyaaaayyyyy!!!!!! So happy for you!!! Omg I probably would have called into work lol. So exciting!! Are you feeling any different today than your update from last night?

afm.. took a pregnancy test this morning and it was a bfn. AF due Friday/Saturday (period tracker app says Saturday, Ovia says Friday). Finally talked to someone at the fertility clinic and they are going to resume testing starting in June. Symptoms: same hip bone and lower back aches and I read on here in the symptoms section that backaches are more pms than pregnancy. My acne and bloat isn't bad! which is probably due to the celery juice I'm drinking lol. I figured I'd start testing since I have a box full of amazon cheapies. On the bright side, it is a holiday weekend and I can safely have a drink

3 years ago

Dragonfly oh my goodness congratulations hun!! This is so amazing on the actual first try! I’m so happy for you and your family! Such a blessing

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo