Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1901 - 1910 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Southern - puking could also be baby.. When I pregnant with my 9 yr old I was sick for 4 months straight right off the bat. I'm wondering if the poor air quality is the reason why I got sick.

User image

3 years ago

I'm excited for you Miam, keep us posted!

SouthernMama that'd be a lovely birthday gift, fingers crossed!

Unfortunately I've completely got my hopes up now, bbt is staying nice and high and apart from pinching at one side yesterday I'm not getting the AF cramps that usually start about now...I'm too excited thinking this might be it, which is awful because I know I'll be even more crushed to get a bfn I'm so tempted to start testing but I'm at my workplace Monday Tuesday and after getting the kids up and out to childcare, itd be too much of a rush so I can keep busy enough to hold off until Wednesday when I'm working from home.

3 years ago

Hberry: it could but it's unlikely before implantation has even happened. But not impossible I guess. Fertility friend says I'm 6 dpo today as does this site. Flo says 5. Not sure which to believe really. I'm going with the lower end of things just to be on the safe side. I'm itching for it to be far enough into my cycle to test. I actually bought this cute card that I'll use to tell him. It says "A sprinkle of wishes, a shower of love" on the front and the inside says "How sweet it is preparing for your new little one."

I wanna see how fast he gets the message. And, it will work no matter when it happens. But I'm claiming it this month. Having optimism and hope.

3 years ago

Southern - what a nice card. Im not sick like yesterday - my guess is that it was the poor air quality we had over the weekend that got to me.
Ttc wise - Im 5dpo. Im keeping my fingers crossed that I get a bfp

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: dang. That's super bad air! Yikes! Fingers cross for us both!

3 years ago

Happy Sunday all.

@southernmam - Fingers crossed for you!

@Hberry- I hope all is well

@bbiggles- i hope you get that BFP this week!

AFM- 11DPO I didn't test today I tested again yesterday of course BFN mid day 2 hour hold so no surprise there. I'm out of tests so I will have to go to the store tomorrow. symptoms: my BBs are still sore, they are so heavy when I sit down I feel like its giving me heartburn. Lots of pricks and tingles today, but I really dont want to get me hopes up. just praying that I get a BFP soon!!! to all.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Miam: thanks! Girl, my boobs have felt heavy like that every cycle and it hasn't been a good sign for me. So far I haven't had that heavy feeling or tender feeling and I'm praying it is a good sign. I hope that feeling is a good sign for you!

3 years ago

Miam- all is well and I'm not feeling like I did Saturday. Told dh I'm glad I didnt see our oldest sons basketball tourney because of me puking.
Afm I'm 6dpo - sore tender boobs, especially the under arms, and this morning feeling lots of pulling and pinching on my left side.

User image

3 years ago

Good morning ladies..
@southernmama- fingers crossed that no sign is a good sign for you.

@hberry- I'm sorry you had to miss your kiddos game but sounds like it was for the best. Also my bbs have been feeling like that since around 6dpo also.

AfM- 12dpo bbs are still really tender, definitely heavy and underarms for the last 2 days hurt! Pinching and tingles still and all day yesterday and today have felt dizzy and out of it.

TMI- but last night and today I have been having more CM then I usually get before AF. Im really hoping thats a good sign.
honestly I'm starting to get my hopes up. Feeling kinda nervous.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Miam: for me cm doesn't really tell me much until it changes to alert me my progesterone dropped and estrogen has become dominant again (it becomes slippery). I got more than usual last cycle and alas, got af. Hopefully for you it is different! Afm, boobs still feeling the same. I wanted so bad to sleep today but only dozed 10 minutes before my phone woke me. But I also went on a walk so it could be that. *Shrug*

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo