Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1401 - 1410 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex fingers crossed for you so hard

User image

3 years ago

Nasake thank you love but I’m not really expecting anything tbh. I’ve done the tww sooooo many times that I know in my soul that if anything were to happen I would know. Right now I just feel like af is on her way and I’m ok with it.
How are you doing hun?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Still no O. :( I *feel* more like I’m getting close (increased EW CM and ready to BD at moments notice) but negative test and again with the barely there line after I ejected it. I had hoped these tests would stress me out less... how’s everyone else doing?

3 years ago

O day was yesterday (according to ctp) or today according to my app. Dh and I dtd this morning. We bded more this cycle then any other.
Last night the governor issued another mandatory shutdown for Wisconsin. We will see what happens.

User image

3 years ago

Alex I still like to have hope. I literally felt excited when you described your nausea lol I'm cheering so hard for you

I should be 3DPO but my temp haven't rised, it took 3 days to rise last cycle too. Gonna give progesterone test on friday and start using bioactive progesterone cream.

User image

3 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Alex!

AFM, I'm around 5 dpo and today my "cramps" went from very light to a more noticable level. I tend to get that around this time in my cycle though. Still too early for it to mean anything.

User image

3 years ago

So I had my first moment where I thought "that one may be a real symptom". My hubs made himself an omlette tonight. Normally no big deal eggs were fresh farm eggs, not spoiled. But when he was eating the smell drifted my way and I caught the scent and immediately had a "oh God that smells awful" reaction. It smelled like burnt/overcooked eggs/ sulfur-y. Hard to describe. Just smelled so gross. My husband, after I declared his dinner smelled horrible, said "that's it you're pregnant" lol! And then I remembered: I hated the smell of scrambled eggs or omlettes when pregnant with my daughter. I remember because I told someone about it and they said it was the sulfur in eggs. I don't wanna be too hopeful because at the same time I just don't feel like it's our month. But a lot of women feel that way and get their bfp....so I don't know. But, that's my one little "symptom spotting" adventure for the day lol!

3 years ago

@southernmama. I remember with my last pregnancy in 2018 and in my tww. We were trying to potty train our daughter and the struggle of it all. When shemade a poop in the living room and I was in the kitchen. I called her name and asked her, did you poop as I can smell you. Sure enough she did. That was my one time symptom spotting. I don't remember with this pregnancy, except that I tracked every day until my BFP. I guess possibly that the night before I got my BFP, my hubby and I DTD and it didn't feel right inside and even he asked if I was okay. I was testing any way the next day if my temp was still up and it was. Was shocked when there was two lines as I half expected to be negative. When do you plan on testing?

@Alex. Hoping with all your symptoms that you are getting turn it into a BFP.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly23: the egg thing is the only smell thing that has hit me. For the most part that I recall it was the same for my first. I HATED the smell and taste of eggs. It eventually went away after awhile. Even now the thought of eating eggs is kinda gross. I usually love eggs. But no other smells stand out or anything to me. But like I said, that was how it was with my daughter. As for testing, I think. 9 dpo, the most common dpo that implantation occurs. But I may be off by 1 day and actually be 8 dpo. I didn't track exact date (didn't with my daughter either). But either way I still tested today. I expected and got a negative. I'm still early, I just couldn't resist lol. I'll test tomorrow to because I'm a POAS addict lol!

3 years ago

Vintage you’re getting close hun! Go catch that egg!
I know from my personal experience that when I was on the full charting mode with opks, temping, checking cm and hcgs I was the MOST obsessive person in the world and I was actually too depressed. Since I stopped heavily tracking and quit testing I’m a more happy person and I found myself sometimes feeling this ignorant bliss. It takes time to get to this point tho. Hopefully you won’t need to take that time and you get your bfp this cycle

Nasake thank you girl! I appreciate it, you know that. I don’t believe that anything is about to happen. Even though I haven’t take my temp at all this cycle, I woke up this morning and checked it just to see if it’s low... today is my af due day so I expect y temp to be low and it kinda is.. not too low but I’m not hopeful.
I really hope this cycle turn out for you a successful one! You so much deserve this love! I’m sending all my prayers your way

Pandorica Thank you ! Hopefully those cramps are actually near implantation ones! How long is your LP usually?

Southern just the fact that you had it with your previous pregnancy makes me so excited for you and I actually believe we gonna have your bfp this cycle!! This would be so amazing really! Having my fingers crossed!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo