Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1691 - 1700 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hberry: I have a husky too! She's just acting odd toward me. It may be me overthinking things though. Pretty sure today's test was negative. I did swear I saw something but then couldn't catch it on camera and I think it maybe disappeared? Sigh I dunno. I'm getting too hopeful I think.

3 years ago

Whatcha think of this one ladies? I also have another frer. Pics taken between the 3-5 minute mark so within time frame. I'll post the frer next. And yeah I was gonna wait but darn it I had to go to the store and the tests were there so I grabbed them and couldn't resist!

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited

Here's the frer.

user submitted image

3 years ago

@southern I don’t think the pics have uploaded well as I can’t see the line on either...

TTC #2

3 years ago

russian: I don't think they have a line at this point. I think it was just me being hopeful. That's gone. I've started cramping and just have a feeling af is gonna show in a couple days. Irritable, mood swings, cramps... Tell-tale markers of af for me lately. Sigh. So much for timing it right.

3 years ago

@Southern sorry hear that, we all know that disappointment

TTC #2

3 years ago

Russian: I still hope it's pregnancy signs and not pms. They're so similar and it's so totally not fair lol. I'm feeling less bummed after some pizza though so there's that haha! But still think I may be getting a visit from af. Just a feeling. Hope I'm wrong. Thanks for the sympathies. It actually means a lot weirdly enough.

3 years ago

Sorry Southern, I can't see anything on the pics. But I also know that the pics doesn't always upload well. I hope it's pregnancy symptoms and not PMS.

As for me. The only thing I'm feeling so far are some slight dull ache from time to time. Not much else, which I guess is good considering I'm only 5 dpo. I go back to work on monday and are so not ready for it.

User image

3 years ago

I’m sorry, Southern. it’s so hard when you’ve timed everything right and did all the ‘right’ things and still don’t get your BFP.
Right now I’m 3 or 4dpo- not sure, got weird results with my OPKs this month. I’m not sure I like the advanced digital showing a peak for 48 hours and not being able to test again during that time. I’m not sure when it dips back down, and that’s usually when I believe I ovulate. I’m not sure I hit any of the right times anyway, so I’m not thinking this is my month and I’m feeling okay with that (it might help that the existing children have been more or less feral since Christmas).

3 years ago

Well, looks like I'll most likely be out this month. My temp dropped pretty far down. Not below the coverline but last month the drop in temp was my first clue. I guess I can hope it goes back up again tomorrow and that I was mouth breathing making my temp lower. My mouth was a bit dry. I'll test but I'm thinking I'm out and the temp drop is an indicator of af soon to come.

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo