Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1831 - 1840 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hberry: with my daughter I got morning sickness at 5 weeks 4 days and had it the entire pregnancy from then on. I was sick ALL the time. So miserable. And yet, despite fearing for so long I'd get that sick again (which doc said had an 86% chance of happening) I'd give anything for it now. Funny how our view changes right? Lol.

3 years ago

Southern - I know right?!
Ugh my husband is bringing up foods and I'm about ready to puke listening to him list off foods I normally would love.. The struggle is real..

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. Sure hope that this is it for you and you get your BFP. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Meg hi! Fingers crossed this is your cycle!!

Hberry oh boy those symptoms are so promising. I really hope this is it this time!

Southern how are you girl?

AFM I think I might be ovulating today if I haven’t already. I didn’t have my normal O pain and I’m not having any after O symptoms so I’m assuming today or tomorrow it will happen. I’m cd 13 today so yea.. I don’t really know which side I’ll ovulate but according to my last cycle if it alters, it will be my wrong side. Not very hopeful.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex: I'm.... Not sure really. Yesterday I had the usual 11dpo sign of my cm turning slippery and thinner and my cervix beginning to feel softer and the opening beginning to feel more, well open. But then at the end of the night and first thing this morning it was all dry and felt more closed. Now I have a big glob of ewcm and it's feeling slightly more open again. The open feeling has always indicated af as has the change in cm. So I don't know. I'm assuming af will be here and just not letting anything get my hopes up. I cant.

3 years ago

Well ladies this mornings test with fmu was a big bfn. I will be going after physical therapy to the store tomorrow to get more tests. Im 14dpo with no sign of AF showing. Im still very nauseated to where I feel like Im about to puke.

User image

3 years ago

Southern well... let’s hope af will stay away. You’re not out until the witch shows her ugly face!

Hberry I’m sorry girl for the negatives. Those strong symptoms of yours must be so frustrating. Maybe you should consult your dr about it. I know you have them very often on your cycles and maybe he can help!

User image

Alex- my dr has been long gone since my youngest turned 1. I don't have one. I'm going to get more tests today and keep testing because AF is 4 days late now. Something should start showing on tests here if this is the case- my last couple of pregnancies I had to be a week late before something showed. Could be the case again.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry I don’t know how medical procedures works where you live but here where I am we’re not obligated to see only one doctor and we can visit any doctor we choose at any time. There are private doctors and public ones. Isn’t there a way to get your self a new one so he can check on you and consult you?
Of course I really hope you’ll get your late bfp this cycle and it won’t be a need for a dr visit.

User image

Alex- we have a primary care provider that doesn't deal with pregnancy and an obgyn who is specific to pregnancy. My obgyn retired shortly after my son was born years ago. They also won't see me until I confirm pregnancy or get a pap.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo