Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1861 - 1870 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Approx 13 dpo (could be anywhere between 11-13 dpo). Have no symptoms apart from tender boobs as of this morning. I'm guessing it's a sign af is on her way. No spotting yet though. But still super BFN. With my son I had a positive digital at 13 dpo. Pretty sure I'm out!

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica and Alex I hope you both get your BFP soon!! I am two days away from AF and still BFN. We had the oops this month once and plan to start next month. I’m on the boat of wanting AF to just show if she is going too so we can gear towards trying this next cycle. It has been so long since I was pregnant I don’t know what signs are AF or what are pregnancy symptoms. I am glad I have logged everything this month so next month hopefully having that will help. Good luck to you all!!!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

3 years ago

Pandorica and KK really seems we’re all in the same boat! Good luck ladies. Hopefully af will stay away.

AFM I believe I’m somewhere around 8DPO the earliest and 10dpo latest. I tested this morning and of course it was negative. The strips I got are 25miu so I don’t really know why I’m testing this early.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,
I'm on CD 20 my apps says I'm ovulating or ovulated this weekend but I've been spotting since CD 17 and it's only when I wipe. Anyone else experience this? Does ovulation bleeding last so long?

3 years ago

Hey y'all, been a bit huh? We've been a bit busy of late. It is downright disrespectful outside here hahaha! It's seriously -4 and dropping. And the wild child is -15! I am a soithern girl living in a place I had no clue got this cold and I do NOT know how to handle it!!!! Anywho it's CD 9 for me. Flo and this site both estimate O date to be cd 12 which is Wednesday. Says I'm in my fertile window. I'm hoping being as distracted by the amazing news we recently got will be helpful this month. We found out the army is sending us to HAWAII as our next duty station!!!!! We move this summer and will be there at least 2 years! It's so exciting. I'm hoping we will be expecting a baby while there. So....fingers crossed this is our month!

3 years ago

@southern. That is awesome news to hear as it definately beats the temperature where your at now. We also have been in a cold snap as well; coldest yet and so glad I'm done work and don't have to travel to work on the bus in the early mornings. Our temps have been hovering around with the windchill at -45C (-50F est.). The Northwest Territories hit a record windhill of -51C last week and totally feel sorry for the people who live there. Hope you get your BFP either before you move or when you are there.

AFM. I know I have said that three is my max but I am longing for a girl after finding out that I had a boy. I never knew that gender disappointment was a thing but apparantly it is. It honestly took me a couple days to get over it; but now I wouldn't change a thing. I've become attached and a bit overprotective towards him. He's one handsome fella and hard to believe that he will be a month in a couple days. This is him a couple weeks ago and he does not look amused and no idea what was going through his head. Anyway, good luck to everyone gearing up to ovulate or those who are close to testing; don't loose hope.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

dragonfly: thanks! Yeah. It's brutally cold. Even my hometown that usually isn't cold like this is getting this cold snap. It's brutal as all get out! And oh my gosh how dang adorable he is!!!! I get gender disappointment. It's a real thing. I know I'll be hoping to get a boy but at this point I'll be happy with a boy or a girl so long as I can actually conceive a baby lol!

3 years ago

@southern. Thank you. I think for me really is that we had a girl's name picked out for months and I absolutely fell in love with it. Even in my dreams, it was all girl dreams, even the delivery. Then to top it off, the gender myths/predictors etc., and other people's guesses; with some even saying boy. The deciding factor was when I was looking at the 3D picture of his face, it looked boyish and hubby agreed too but I was afraid to come to terms with it. Now, as long as the baby is healthy, that's all that matters. I sure hope you get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

dragonfly: I totally get that. Thanks. Here's hoping for the bfp. Gotta o first though lol!

3 years ago

Dragonfly, I've got three boys and when I found out about number three I was honestly quite upset. It's hard to explain, I wasn't sad about him and I loved him already but I was sad about not having a girl as a separate experience. And then there's guilt for even thinking that, when you know you should just be grateful for how unbelievably lucky you are. Gender disappointment is a tough one. My youngest is turning two soon and is an absolute delight, we all adore him and wouldn't change things for anything. We've given it a shot at ttc this month so I'm 4dpo and keeping fingers crossed, googling how to promote implantation every day! But if we haven't caught this egg, we will be sticking with our three. Itll be a little sad not to have a daughter but there's so much to love about being a boy mum! Congratulations on your beautiful baby!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo