Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1891 - 1900 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

CD 5 today and I'm actually a lot less bummed this time about af showing up. I kind of knew anyway. And I'm trying to look at it from the bright side - at least I didn't have a chemical since all tests were completely negative. So that's good. This time my fertile week and my husbands schedule are a lot more compatible, so we'll have better chances this time.

User image

3 years ago

I'm 9dpo today and trying to hold out as long as possible before testing. I know if I got a bfn I'd just keep telling myself it's too early and if I got a bfp I'd panic that af would show up anyway I can't work out how to feel this week, the past few cycles I had lots of dull cramps and ewcm through the tww and read that it was a good sign but it obviously wasn't for me. This time I've got none of that, just feel more tired in the evenings and need to pee more than often. I don't know if I should be taking that as a good sign since its different to last month or a bad sign since there's not anything that would suggest being pregnant! I can't remember what it was like at this stage with my others no way to know until next week of course, but it's so hard waiting! I think I'm going to test on Wednesday. Best of luck to you all!

3 years ago

Baby: I am about 4/5 dpo (depends on which app because none of them agree despite me using bbt lol). Anywho I'll be doing good to hold out til Friday and not test Wednesday or Thursday lol. But I really want to have that + before the 28th. I always feel like I am gonna jinx it coming up with how to tell my husband each time before I even know if I am or not. But dang I wanna give him the best bday gift lol.

3 years ago

Southern - I'm also 4dpo today. I'm trying to hold out on testing and wait until I'm late. But my luck... That won't happen
On the weight loss journey- I lost 45 pounds just drinking berry detox tea.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: can you hold out til Friday and test same day as me? That way you're testing early but not necessarily TOO early. I mean, 10 dpo but still. Better than than trying to test at 6 when implantation might only just be happening right? Lol!

3 years ago

Southern- going back and looking at when I was pregnant with my youngest I didn't get a positive until I was a week late.
Last night I was sick to my stomach and had a horrid migraine. Today not much to report so far.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I got mine the day af was due but I wasn't testing. I'd forgotten because we were busy with packing lol! Nothing for me to report. Fingers crossed it stays that way because for me, symptoms means pms.

3 years ago

Southern - symptoms for me could be either or..
I've already started puking.. Ugh hopefully this is the end..

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: that's awful that puking is a pms sign for you! That's crazy! Here's hoping this month you get a baby instead of a period!

3 years ago

Hey ladies.. I hope you all are doing well today...
Babybiggles- honestly symptom spotting is going to the death of me. Lol good luck waiting to test if I have a test im going to pee on it.

Hberry and southernmama- good luck testing

AFM- 10DPO lots of pinches and pressure the last 24 hours bbs feel like they were used for punching bags. More then normal before AF.
Broke down and took a test but it was only a 2 hour hold. I know super diluted what was I thinking, but I think I see something vvfl? Of course I opened it and I see pink on both ends but not sure if the tests are usually like that on the inside. I want to wait and test tomorrow morning but to be honest I will probably do it again today after I hold my pee a little longer..

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo