Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1711 - 1720 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Thank you vintage & alex. I'm not trusting that squinter myself either until I hopefully see a much stronger line! Or to be exakt, I trust it when I see a positive digital. I have never had a positive clearblue digital with any of my chemicals. So when/if the day comes where I get a positive digital, then I'll believe it.

dragonfly: I was expecting af to show around the 22nd, but since I ovulated a few days earlier I'm expecting her roughly around the 19th.

Right now I'm trying to hold my pee for another hour to test with smu. I count the squinter yesterday as an evap until proven otherwise. Only 9 dpo today so still early.

User image

3 years ago

Well, I forgot that I drank a big cup of tea with my breakfast so smu were pretty diluted.. I think I still see a line, but one that I trust. Thankfully I have a ton of tests, so I can check if it darkens or not. I uploaded it to my gallery as well.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Pandorica, I think I see a squinter on that one too. So hard to tell, though. I hope it keeps getting darker!

3 years ago

Pandorica: I for sure see the faint line on the pic with 2 tests in it. I think your urine was too diluted for the most recent one though.

Af started for me yesterday. Bleh. Cramps were brutal. I'm not temping or using OPKs this cycle. I think it's making my OCD worse and therefore subconsciously I'm stressing over it all. And we all know what stress does to us. My ovulation has been pretty consistent even if my luteal phase hasn't been. I'm thinking that's the stress and obsessing and compulsive testing during the tww. So no more. I'm gonna have fun with my hubby and just hope we catch the window just right same as when conceived our daughter.

3 years ago

I couldn't keep myself from using the early test I had, just to see if that squinter were a real line or not. Didn't make me any wiser at all. Only a 2½ hour hold and the line is so faint I'm not sure it's even a real line. Btw, it's a predictor early and have about the same sensitivity as a frer. Nothing to do but wait and see. I realize I'll probably crasch a lot harder this cycle if/when af shows up.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Pan Doric a, I definitely see something faint on that test! I don’t have any experience with those, so I’m not sure what it should look like, but it looks hopeful to me!

3 years ago

Pandorica: I see a faint line on that latest one! I pray it gets darker for you girl!

3 years ago

Dragonfly omg mama you’re so close! Can’t wait to see the good news! You got this girl!

Southern hang in there girl! Hopefully in few days you’ll feel better! Going with the flow and having fun is always more fun

Pandorica I see lines on both. Very faint but I see them. I know predictor tests since we also have them in Greece instead of frers. I never ever had a line with them which means I’m more hopeful for you! Can’t wait for tomorrow’s test

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ladies, you'll have to keep your fingers crossed a few more days. Tested today as soon as I got home from work and this time I actually saw something that wasn't a squinter! I'm not celebrating just yet though, not until I see that it gets stronger. But I'm cautiously optimistic this time.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Pic with a flash. I'm honestly surprised to actually see a line. I just wish that this is a sticky one.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo