Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I'm so excited because we went for a romantic getaway weekend and it looks like I O'd on Friday/Saturday and we BD'd every single day of this month's FW. I made sure to lay flat afterwards for 15-30 minutes each time, so I'm hoping this one sticks. It would be the best story of where/when we conceived! <3

user submitted image

3 years ago

@punkrawkmama. Looks like you had a good relaxing weekend and you got all your bases covered in the FW and with high chances of catching the egg. My husband and I BD on our anniversary and then the day after what we thought was ovulation as I didn't feel as "hot" inside as the night before and my husband wasn't able to perform sadly.

@E_Massey. I read your comment on my picture and I know it's funny but what did you mean by dye stealer lol?

@Hberry. I remember when you were saying that your nipps were dark in color. I noticed last night when I jumped in the tub that only my left nipps were dark and not my right. Wonder if that means one baby or it could still mean that it could go both ways.

@Alex. I just wanted to continue with regards to "signs", another sign that I sometimes get is a song through the radio. I will think of something and then a song would come on and sort of answer it. For example, not pregnancy related but I was talking to my aunt and she wanted me to pick a song that I think would be good for her. Song came in my head and not even a minute later, that song I thought of was playing. So, not sure if that means anything or not.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Dye stealer is when you line is darker than the control line. Means your hcg is nice and strong!

User image

3 years ago

@alex so my lucky # is 5 and even though I didn't think of it, so many 5's showed up for me this weekend! I'm hoping this is the month!

3 years ago

@Kahlan. Thank you very much. I didn't know that was even possible.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- that is an interesting question. Now I'm curious to see if I can find the answer.
Punkrawkmom- hoping you get that bfp this time!
I made a double batch of triple chocolate brownies. They were good but boy my stomach is hard as a rock. I also noticed the rock hard stomach last night.

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly oh goodness it is indeed a dye stealer which means that your pregnancy is going strong! So happy for you mama! Congratulations! I totally believe that everything we come to notice means something in our lives. Sometimes is so obvious it really makes you wonder, isn’t it?

Punk I too really hope this will be your lucky month and funny enough May is the 5th month so here’s the 5 again!! It will be so awesome to have your positive in few days!

Hberry hopefully you’ll have your bfp in the next few days too! I have such a positive feeling that we will see a lots of bfps this cycle!

AFM even though I have O pains and I’m on my usual fertile days, I don’t really have fertile CM neither my temps have gone low.. I think they’re going up instead and I’m slightly confused. Could I have ovulate on CD10 when I had those very strong o pains? I never got fertile cm tho and unfortunately I haven’t been temping. My earliest O ever was on 11dpo and on the past 2+ years that has happened 3-4 times and the latest (1-2 times) has been 15 dpo.
Ahhhh the anticipation....

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Alex- I have that same feeling about the bfps!
Afm its cd 23 and ctp has AF due today and my app still has af due friday. No sign of AF and I'm hoping it stays that way! I also had some soft serve ice cream (a large) and I was able to finish the whole thing which is something I haven't been able to do in quite awhile. And yesterday my 4 yr old daughter napped on me and thay doesn't happen often. She was even holding my stomach. Now this morning she's talking about how she's been a baby in my tummy again. And she put her hand on my stomach. She's been on this kick about talking about her being a baby in my tummy.

User image

3 years ago

@alex omg you're right! Lol. Of course I miss the obvious! Lol. Had glue-like cm yesterday at 3dpo so crossing my fingers!

3 years ago

@Hberry. Your daughter seems to know what's going on inside your tummy. My son has been a total suck lately. Praying your AF stays away. I was thinking last night before bed and I had another theory with regards to the darkening of the nipples. So, I am feeling all sorts of things on my left side of my tummy which I assume is where the baby implanted. I mentioned a few days ago that my left nipple went dark and not my right. So that being said, both your nipples went dark. What are your thoughts? Also, craving sweets I think it's an indication of a girl.

@Alex. Thank you. I hope you get your BFP this month.

@punk. Wishing you the best of luck. I think glue like cm is an indication that ovulation is over.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo