Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

dragonfly- I don't have 7 flights of stairs to worry about thankfully but going up and down my basement stairs is becoming such a hassle. I didn't have any implantation cramps or dizziness with my 4 pregnancies and morning sickness with my last 2 pregnancies. It feels sooo different this time around.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I totally hear you on the stairs being a hassel. I believe kids can sense something going on inside mommy's tummy long before mommy's even know what's going on. I wish I kept better track of my last pregnancy symptoms so I have something to compare with this cycle. I'm still wanting to test but I want to see what my temp is at tomorrow morning. If it drops below coverline, then I'm not going to test. If it's higher or elevated then I think I will bite the bullet and test.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I wish I had stairs to walk constantly. Great way to keep the lbs off lol.

AFM.. I was having the weirdest aches yesterday/last night. The area by your hip bone; on my right side was really achy last night and it was weird! I kept having to kinda massage it and I almost put ice on it haha (thats the dancer in me). Then laying in bed, it was kinda hard to cuddle with hubby (facing him) because my boobs hurt. Both never happen as far as pms goes so maybe its a new symptom for me. I know the boobs hurting thing could be either pregnancy or pms so I'm not getting my hopes up. We have offically made a year of TTC... never thought I'd be here but here I am.

3 years ago

Af here today

Mill

3 years ago

@Mil. So sorry girl. One never knows when she will show her ugly face. Praying that next month is your month.

@BCoops. I've been having the same pain but on both sides. Boobs ache but aren't as bad. Hope this is your month. When is AF due again? Good luck girl.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@Mil so sorry girl. I'm not sure how long you have been ttc (im new here lol) but wishing you baby dust in this next month

@dragon AF is due friday/saturday. my cycles are about 30/31 days. Are these symptoms normal for you? My norm is bloat, acne, full (but never tender) boobs and some moodiness.

3 years ago • Edited

Mil- sorry the witch showed her ugly head.
MrsB- It's hard for me to cuddle with my daughter and youngest son when they napped on me yesterday because my boobs were that sore and they still are. I've been getting sharp pains in my boobs today too.
dragonfly- My daughter must be good at sensing things because today she told me about the baby in my tummy and asked why I didn't feel so good. Here I thought I was hiding my dizziness and nausea well..

User image

3 years ago

Hello ladies I feel I’m missing from here a month lol sorry I couldn’t catch up those last day’s but life here is crazy.
Today I had my RE appointment and oh boy! Let me just say that my last endocrinologist was an as****e! She said she’s not amazed that I’m not pregnant yet and with my numbers even if I got pregnant, the chances of a miscarriage is big. She changed some of my dosages and gave me a bunch of pills and vitaming. One of them is metmorfin and I’m sure I heard in here about it before but never really researched it. Anyone has experience?

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@Hberry eek I'm getting so excited for you!! I cant wait for the day i actually "feel pregnant". Even if i'm nauseous, i'll take it lol

3 years ago

@Hberry. Boy let me tell you something. I work in the hospital on the 3rd floor. Cafeteria is in the basement (level 0). I took the liberty of counting the stairs (69). I go downstairs and when I go back up, I take the stairs. I had to stop at both floors (1 & 2) to catch my breath. That's a new one for me as I just did them yesterday and had hardly any issues. Let's hope your daughter is right. I think I remember my daughter touching it last night as I was telling her to be careful this week and I wanted her to be careful. She said, I will be nice to her. So sweet of her and she's 4. Now I just feel exhausted and tired.

@Alex. I hope that the pills and vitamines will boost your chances of getting pregnant sooner rather than later. Can't help you with the Metmorfin as I never took it.

@BCoops. Symptoms are different than the last time I remember but I also didn't keep track either.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo