Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1431 - 1440 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Pandorica: I don't usually see anything but I see the faintest something. It's darker at the edges and faint in the middle but I see it!

3 years ago

I'm probably out. 12 dpo and I don't think there's anything there. I'm guessing I'll have af Tuesday despite not having the usual indicators. It's easier to accept it now than be disappointed in a couple days

user submitted image

3 years ago

Southern I also saw something on the frer. I don’t know if I’m trusting the cheapies since I’ve seen so many false negatives and positives. Hopefully af will stay away and you’ll get your two pink lines soon.

Pandorica I also see a line on your test. I have everything crossed that it will keep getting darker!

Vingtage, Hberry any updates?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex: I tried a Wondfo which gave me my bfp for my daughter back in 2014 and it's pretty darn negative. I'm thinking I got my first experience with an indent on frer. I'm just telling myself I'm out so I'm not disappointed. If I get a positive it's that much more exciting.

3 years ago

No news here... I’m pretty positive I ovulated sometime between Thursday PM and Saturday, with one positive OPK Friday morning (and a negative around 4pm on Thursday but with a darker line than I had seen before). So I think I’m 1 or 2 DPO, with AF due on 11/26 (Thanksgiving day!). My cycles are usually 26 or 27 days, but sometimes my body will throw a 29 day cycle in there for funzies. So far I’m not obsessing or symptom spotting- the blissful few days between trying to track and time and then trying to figure out if you were successful! I’m hoping I can stay relaxed until next week.

3 years ago

Southern Is always best not to expect much. I’m having everything crossed that things will run smoothly!

Vintage positive opks are usually indicates that the egg will be released in the next 12-24 hours even tho that’s not always the case. Sometimes (like in my case) positive opks means that ovulation will occur same day. So if you had yours on Friday you’re approximately 2-3dpo. How was your test on Saturday? We’re you also temping?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

My test on Saturday was negative and the line was back to being really faint. I forgot to test on Sunday, but I’m going to assume it would have been negative as well. I’m not temping yet, partially because I don’t want another thing to analyze right now but mostly because I struggle with mornings, lol. I’m definitely a multiple snooze button person and I do not trust that I will remember or care to temp when my alarm goes off. Very sad but very true! It’s like early morning me is a completely different person.

3 years ago

Alex: yeah, of course I'd still love to see a positive test but obviously don't expect it at this point. Thanks.

3 years ago

Alex- Im 6dpo today. Woke up with a metallic taste, having sore and tender boobs, boobs also feel full. Been feeling more in the mood to dtd. Very exhausted, increased cm and creamy cm at that. I also polished off a container of chips last night at work. When my husband mentioned hamburger helper and tacos I nearly gagged. Here I thought I wasn't as far along in the tww as I was lol Work is keeping my mind off it.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. Praying all these symptoms lead to a big fat positive. When do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo