Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1801 - 1810 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Southern - that's how mine feel exactly but I also am getting a ton of sharp stabbing pains on top of that! With my past cycles, I really didn't have any stabbing pains in my boobs and I vaguely recall the same pains before I found out I was pregnant with my son (who's 3). The heartburn has kicked in again as I type this. I wish I could nap during the day but my kids don't let me I could just crash right now and have no issues ugh Heck I was ready for bed hours ago

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: it depends on the day how tired I am lately. It bounces between not tired and napping in the middle of the day. I don't remember having a single symptom of pregnancy or pms with my daughter but I was also busy all day packing the house to move so even if I had I probably wouldn't have even noticed anything. I just hope this isn't some horrible trick of my brain.

3 years ago

Southern- I'm hoping for a bfp for you this cycle. I've been so exhausted lately that I've passed out sleeping in my recliner by 6pm/7pm a lot of nights.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I hope we both get that bfp! You said af was due on 11 dpo? How many days past will you let it go before testing?

3 years ago

Agatch thank you for checking babe! I’m so glad for you and your little one. I’m sure you’re so exited and hopefully you’ll be having a smooth delivery!
Fortunately for me I’m caught up with some new projects and I’m not thinking ttc 24/7 anymore. Hopefully it will last for a while since I don’t think I’m getting pregnant any soon.

Vintage I should already visit my doctor but my finances due to COVID isn’t the best at this moment and he’s a private doctor. I’m planning next month if things are better.
How are you doing?

Southern and Hberry I hope you ladies give us some nice double pink lines this cycle

Mill have you tested again?

Pandorica good luck hun! I hopefully you managed things on time and caught that egg!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Southern - I tested this morning with smu and there was what looked like a shadow of a line in person but in the picture it looks negative. If AF stays away - Friday into this weekend looks like a very good chance of testing.
Alex - thank you I'm not trying to get my hopes up but AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her showing.

User image

3 years ago

@Alex, Af showed up the next day! I really am just trying to focus on getting healthy! Will keep trying though!

Mill

3 years ago

Alex: I'm hoping so! I really feel confident this time. But I'm so scared to test. I feel like I HAVE to have a late period this time. Even though it's killing me not to test I just can't seem to being myself to do it. I had my box of easy@home tests out and just couldn't do it.

Hberry: wanna share the pic? Maybe we can see something?

3 years ago

@hberry. Good luck girl. Senfing sticky vibes your way. Like Southern says, upload a picture to your profile for us to take a look.

AFM. Today would have been my due date, but he decided to make an early entrance. My aunt showed me something that Jacob was born on the 21st day, of the 21st year and of the 21st Century. So that is pretty cool in of itself. On Thursday he will be two weeks old.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Southern and dragonfly- this is the test from this morning.
Dragonfly- wow 2 weeks already?! My 9 yr old's godmother just became a grandmother this morning for the first time. Her grand daughter was born this morning.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo