Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1091 - 1100 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Sorry about your foot hpenney. Hoping it heals up quickly.
Cd6 for me. Dh and I bd last night of course it won't amount to anything.

User image

3 years ago

Today is cd 13 for me. Yesterday morning opk was negative. Last night it was flashing. Today and tonight is still fashing smiley. I figure it will be a solid smiley tomorrow. Crazee that for about 4 or 5 months my O has been on cd 13. Not trying too hard these days. In the middle of a remodeling a house we bought. Sometimes I think it may just not happen again. I went to school with a girl who had a baby 10 years ago and has been trying every since to have another with no luck. I'll be 36 next month. Time just keeps going by and I feel like my baby making days are nearing an end. The hubby has been put on bp meds. I've ready that it can cause problems with semen quality. He already has pretty low motility, so this may screw us even more.

Mill

3 years ago

Hberry I hope this cycle will be the one for you!

Mill don’t lose hope hun! You really can never know what’s around the corner for you! Sometimes I wish we could know but it doesn’t work this way!
I feel exactly the same but without ever having a baby... I cannot stop hopping though cuz I truly could get pregnant at any time. I saw some crazy stories around me lately and gave me so much hope!
Hang in there you got this! Fingers crossed for this cycle

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Thanks guys.

Foot feels ok. Puppy is doing an excellent job with cuddles. 2dpo so no symptoms so little to update yet.

User image

3 years ago

Hpenney The tww is for real the worst! Keep cuddling and hopefully you’ll find something to keep you busy!

Asf I’m 7dpo and nothing out of the ordinary. Brest pain, mild cramping and that’s about it. Like every other cycle

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@dragonfly so glad your scan went well!
@Alex it would be surprising to feel anything different this early. Stay positive! You’ve got this! We’re all cheering for you!
@Hpenney hope your foot feels better
@Mill sending lots of baby dust and positive energy your way!
I’ll be 9 weeks tomorrow and the nausea has been milder this week which of course is worrying me a bit but I’m still pretty tired and definitely having lots of mood swings so I’m hoping for the best. I have an appointment next week for blood work (no scan but I should be able to hear the heartbeat again which will help relieve the anxiety)

3 years ago

Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed for you.
Well I won't have to worry about vitamin D intake for awhile. Which also means no bding for awhile. Sat outside for my 8yr olds baseball tournament yesterday for a good amount of the day. So I'm counting myself out already this cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Agatch thank you babe! I can’t wait for next week to see that your little one is growing healthy and strong

Hberry Yea I remember that you’ll be taking this moth off of ttc correct? So your due date won’t be same as your sons bday, right? Are you planning on totally prevent it or you just won’t be tracking?

AFM I gave in of course and tested early. 8DPO today and some cramping yesterday along with a very weird and sudden feeling of sickness and fatigue made me want to test today. I wanted to wait till 10-11 dpo but nope!
So I have a question for the ladies who’ve been pregnant before.. when you say “fatigue”, what is it that you feel exactly? Is it like you worked for let’s say 12hours and getting back home exhausted or is it a sudden feeling of “I cannot even lift my arm, all my energy is gone”?

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Alex- well we discussed about not trying this cycle due to the due date being right by my oldest son's birthday but at this point, we aren't even trying to not prevent it either.. We baby danced last night again.
As for the fatigue, for me it was wanting to just sleep, not wanting to get up and just take it easy.

User image

3 years ago

After a disastrous end to last month, I'm hoping April is our month. It seems I can get pregnant, I just can't hold onto it. I started myo-inositol on CD1 of this month, as well as vitamin C. Crossing my fingers that this is it, but not getting my hopes up too much.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo