Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1931 - 1940 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Well that's AF turned up no november baby for me then. Probably no more babies at all. It just doesn't feel right, I felt so sure our family was supposed to have one more. I guess I was wrong, it wasnt meant to be

3 years ago

Babybiggles - girl seriously we are the same this month.. I felt the exact same way when AF showed up for me. I feel like I cried for 2 days straight.
CD 3 for me I feeling a bit better emotionally today. I ordered my fertility tea and new ovulation and hpt yesterday. Im really hoping this is it.

Good luck ladies in your TWW.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

9 dpo and still nada I think. Maybe it'll be a few days. I mean it's early so ... Who knows. I'm trying to not hope too hard that the lack of symptoms means anything even though I had none with my daughter.

user submitted image

3 years ago

10 dpo today and negative frer ... I was really hopeful this month. We sure covered our bases good...

Mill

3 years ago

Hey ladies! I’ve been reading you from distance the past few days. I feel so out of place tbh but I’ll be ok! I’m so sorry seeing that we all still struggling and I hope to see some bfps soon.
AFM I’m on my fertile days and I’m predicting that ovulation will occur on my good side. Not really fighting for it anymore tbh. We still BDing but that’s all. If it happens it will be a miracle!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone sorry I've been MIA. Ive been following along with everyone's journey and cheering from the sidelines I'm hoping for you all to get your bfp soon!

As for me I had a second IUI which was successful but again ended in loss 2 weeks later so I took a pause on actively trying to conceive since my main issue is producing a viable baby.

I wanted to share some hcg/frer insight I gained being a poas addict that might help or comfort some of you. I had a blaring line on first response even when my HCG blood went down to 2. So First response literally picks up anything. So those that had indents or faded lines dont feel crazy or that you were seeing things they are just super sensitive. I didnt see the line fade once on first response but it did on the premom strips from amazon that's how I knew. Hope this helps.

3 years ago

Sigh. I may have my dpo off by a day or two and I just can't figure it out. I do know that whatever I saw on those tests must have been the indent lines because today's were stark white. It's making me feel a little discouraged even though I don't yet have any af signs. Not even sore boobs.

3 years ago

@southern. I was going to say that I can see a hint of a line. Maybe wait a couple days and save the FRERs?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly: the lines have to be indents because today it was totally blank using fmu. I'm not gonna get my hopes up anymore. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens.

3 years ago

10 dpo and not many symptoms today - super weird. Although right now I have a massive headache but that might be due to my neck being out of whack.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo