Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So obviously I use waaaay too many apps, but I've using Flo the longest. My LH test was peaked on April 1st, so I should've ovulated the 2nd or 3rd right? My cycles aren't always the same, so thoughts? I usually spot now before my period officially starts and I wiped pink, but this usually turns into a stronger flow and I end up disappointed. Really curious to see what everyone thinks. Each app is different and have me stlet to start my period anywhere from today all the way up to Saturday.

4 years ago • Edited

Thoughts?

user submitted image

4 years ago

@punk. I use Women Log Pro to log my stats. Please note that this is my opinion. I never used to spot before my period until I had my first child. Spotting before AF could mean a short leuteal phase. I used Maca capsules to help regulate my cycles and I Googled progesterone cream and did a bit of research. I shilly shallied for 3 months before I finally ordered some off Amazon. Used Maca and progesterone that month and got pregnant with my son. Sadly, you have to take the cream for a few months till your body produces enough and then wean off. I'm doing the same process again for my third and final pregnancy.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Officially out. ????

4 years ago

Lalou I’m so sorry your school didn’t hire you back. Is it easy to find job at a school where you live? Sorry for asking but here in Greece is extremely difficult and idk if it’s the same! I hope things will settle up easily!

Mill girl keep the faith! It’s too soon to tell even though I know how you feel! I feel the same after a certain number of dpo.. I just feel it.of course I never been pregnant before so I wouldn’t know how it would feel. Remember... you’re not out till AF arrives

Dragonfly You never know hun! I would take the cream anyways.. miracles happen everyday and some of them we experiencing it through other ladies in here! I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I believe by experience that if your EDD Will fall on the day someone loved passed away it will make it a bit easier when this day comes each year. It will be a celebration of something beautiful and it will soften the pain.
Hubby and I got married 2 years after dad passed away. The town hall had only one date and it fell on my dads bday which actually was one day before the day he passed away. It was bittersweet. One day marriage and the next day memorial (we do a memorial every year on the day). It actually softened the pain...

Punk aww girl I’m so sorry! I was so sure we gonna see your bfp. I’m really sorry! Take your time to relax your body and your energy will come back soon for next cycles ttc!
I wonder where the metallic taste in mouth symptom came from.. this one was a strong one which gave hope!
Hopefully next cycle will come with a surprise at the end

AFM 8DPO. Symptom wise everything is normal. Boobs hurt more than usual as it was and temps are still high but of course I’m not counting on it. My temps are very high usually just not this much. Maybe it’s because the weather is getting warmer or because I gained some weight due to boredom quarantine eating. I don’t think I’m pregnant tbh but of course I will happily accept it if I am lol

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@punk. Awe. I'm truely sorry hun. I was rooting for you. I'm not sure where you live, but if you are spotting before AF then it won't hurt to try the cream (Emerita pro-gest). I thought to myself, whats the worst that can happen? You don't conceive right away. But give it a try. You never know.

@Alex. Thanks girl. Should it happen yhiz month, then it would be special. I'm pretty sure I ovulated last night/morning as my temp finally went up to 98.6; however, i do wake up a few times and had a few beers last night. I really wanted to BD last night and hubby agreed but at the last minute he was complaining about his hip (hip sugery- 1/22/2020) so he went to bed. Not sure if that is a blessing in disguise. I did bring up the topic of trying and he says "all in good time". The way things are going; it's never going to be a good time. The peovince COVID #s is under 200 and more recoveries. Staff screening starts today; should be interesting. I truely hope those are good symptoms for you. Keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Hi all! I am very new and I've been reading everyone's responses and experiences. I typically wouldn't write anything yet as I just joined minutes ago lol but one of you said something that I just had to sign up and ask.

@dragonfly23 ... you mentioned you had acid reflux which is what let you know you were pregnant. Was this during your TWW? I've been experiencing acid reflux and I never get it so I thought something was wrong with my diet and needed to drink more water lol.

4 years ago

@MrsBCoops. This was all in the tww. With my first pregnancy, I didn't know until I was late for AF and my BF(now husband) kept asking me if my gf has showed up lol. But the only thing that told me something was different other than the cramping is because I couldn't on my stomach. It felt weird. Couldn't believe my eyes when I tested and it was positive.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

@dragonfly23 thanks! well... hopefully that means the same for me *fingers crossed* today it hasnt been bad, almost dont even have it today (been trying to drink lots of water). But yesterday and over the weekend OMG it was like every time I needed to burp it wasnt fun.

To all: Me and hubby have been TTC for 11 months. May makes it 1 full year. I was on the Mirena IUD for 6 years and took it out last March. Period returned like clock work last April. We were going to go to a fertility clinic then ms Rona decided to show her ugly face. So we will just keep trying like we have been.

4 years ago • Edited

@MrsBCoops. When is your period due? Are you noticing any other symptomd?

AFM. Tonight, I tried to seduce him, but says he's tired and that tomorrow we can BD. I was bummed as I tried to get him in the mood and still wasn't interested. My concern is that I may of ovulated sometime during the night. What are my chances of the egg being viable? Last BD was April 9. I assume the chances any sperm being alive is pretty slim. Tomorrow is another day.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo