Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Sunny - sounds like you reach your peak within a day instead of gradually increasing, so for you it looks like it's important to be testing regularly until your peak is over. It's good to cover your bases and BD before the peak, but yes, important to get those BD's in when you do reach the peak.

@alex - I hope this medication works out for you!

Warning, possible TMI: Sitting here at 9dpo and we had a BD this morning and judging by the state of the sheets, I can't tell if I might've had IB or not. (Why didn't I choose different colored sheets?! Stupid white/tan color!) I checked myself after and everything looked clear. I don't feel PG and I cried this morning and I was so irritated with my bf last night because he was pestering me for a BD and I wasn't interested. Lol. What's wrong with me? No cramps or anything, but my feet are freezing despite being wrapped up in a robe and blanket.

3 years ago

I caved and tested early, and I think I can see the very beginnings of a vvvvvvvvvfl? Please snoop my profile to see pics and let me know your thoughts ladies. I've never tested this early in a bfp cycle so I don't know what I'm looking for when it comes to squinters if I am pregnant!

3 years ago

I caved and tested early, and I think I can see the very beginnings of a vvvvvvvvvfl? Please snoop my profile to see pics and let me know your thoughts ladies. I've never tested this early in a bfp cycle so I don't know what I'm looking for when it comes to squinters if I am pregnant!

3 years ago

Sunny I’m not familiar at all with the digital opks but if I were you I would keep BDing just for sure.
Some women (like me) have a very short surge and their actual O day is the day of the peak. In that case you should have covered everything the days before. Most of women though have their peak 1 or even 2 days before O. Everything is so different for everyone that you just have to See and get used to a pattern. Hopefully you won’t need to and maybe this will be your lucky cycle!

Punk Don’t torture yourself babe with symptom spotting. We’ve seen before that our bodies can fool us by giving every symptom on the list and not pregnant. I know easier to say than done but unfortunately is the true. Try to keep yourself busy and in a few days hopefully you’ll have your bfp!

E I took a look at your test and I cannot see anything just yet but it is too early anyways. Sometimes CTP Is altering the quality of the pic and it doesn’t give any justice to what our eyes can see! I can’t wait to see how your test will be tomorrow

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

CD4. Yesterday was horrid with me having the runs all day. Told my husband I think I'm stressed to the max and that's why I'm not pregnant. He understands and feels horribly for me. I've synced up my ovulation day with my app to keep everything kosher for my sanity. I dont test for ovulation and I also don't temp. I just cover my basis. Otherwise nothing to report. Sigh

User image

3 years ago

Captain's Log: 10dpo....no signs of life anywhere. We will continue searching...

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry don’t be so harsh to yourself! Sometimes it just takes time! Your body made it before and be sure that it will make it again! You got this.. stay strong!

Punk lol I love that you’re approaching it with humor! Few days left and you’ll know!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@alex - I'm REALLY TRYING to hold out. We're going to be on curfew tonight from 6pm-6am....so not much to do except keep practicing making a baby! Lol.

3 years ago

@punk my sister and I were just communicating like that yesterday LOL! We should keep it up haha!

First Officer's Log, Star Date 10 dpo, Commander Massey Reporting, personal log.

My thermal readings have begun to decline slightly (which it did last cycle before it went back up and I got a bfp so I'm not really worried about the temp dip) and my breasts are much more tender today, which is non standard - usually the tenderness peaks earlier and starts to wane in the last couple days leading up to AF. I experienced frequent cramps in my lower abdomen yesterday, which is highly unusual for me until menstruation commences, so I'm hoping that was implantation cramping, and would explain the negative hcg indicator strip as levels would not have increased sufficiently. Hcg studies resume tomorrow morning at 0600. Otherwise I am in sound health of mind and body. My mood is elevated (I have an unusual amount of patience for my 3yo's antics!) and I have been engaging in a Pilates enrichment program on the holodeck, and I'm pleased with the effects of the program on my physical wellbeing. End log.

3 years ago

Alex- I was still stressed because now my mom had gotten hurt at work and now she can't use her right arm at all. She fell and tore a ton of stuff in her arm and now it's limp. MIL after saying what she did about my son is now having hip surgery on Thursday. Just so much going on it's nuts.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo