Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1551 - 1560 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Pandorica that’s great news babe! I’m so glad you’ll get a chance this month! Fingers crossed.

Lizzie truth is that when it come to ovulation each case could be totally different. My surge for example is extremely short, it lasts about 6-8 hours and for me it means that I’m ovulating this same day. I could take a test in the morning and be super positive and take again in the evening and could be totally negative. If I don’t test twice a day on my fertile days I could miss my surge. Thankfully I’m having a very stable cycle and pattern that I’m not using opks or temping anymore. I know exactly now when I’m ovulating. Good luck hun!

AFM af is not here yet but I’m feeling her coming.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Pandorica, that’s so exciting! I really hope your serendipitous timing means you’re destined for a BFP this month!!
Alex, I’m sorry AF is on her way. how are you feeling?
Just started with OPKs and my fertile period started. I’m actually super nervous this month! I’m worried about timing and then I’m worried that stressing over it is going to make it more difficult to actually happen (I want to BD because I want to, not just because the app says I should). It almost makes me want to skip the month, which I know I would regret later.

3 years ago

Thanks ladies. I really hope it's a good thing that my ov felt different this time. It would be the best christmas gift ever!

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: I've got my fingers crossed for us both! Come on Christmas positives!

3 years ago

Vintage I’m not in the best mood girl. Af hasn’t arrived yet but i know she’s coming. I’m very emotional this cycle and I really need some distraction but the lockdown isn’t helping. I’m sure I’ll be better in a couple of days...
I know that BDing can sometimes end up like a chore wile ttc and I cannot hide that it’s been times that I did it just for ttc sake. I know it’s not very good for the couple and fortunately fo me it’s not usually the case. Try to set the mood and not just go for it because your temps for example says so! You got this girl! Don’t skip the cycle

User image

Alex, I’m sorry you’re having such a rough time. Just because you’ll feel better in a couple days doesn’t mean it’s not awful right now. And lockdown for sure isn’t helping anyone’s emotional state. Acknowledge it and hopefully you can find a distraction soon.
I’m going to try really hard not to stress this week, and hope for the best.

3 years ago

Alex: I hope you have a better day!

Vintage: good luck this week with catching the egg! Maybe spice things up. Candles, maybe some wine or champagne if you drink. If all else the alcohol relaxes you and your inhibitions and it definitely won't hurt your chances. St the very least it'll help you enjoy it and not feel like it's a chore, I think. Just an idea to help. If you don't drink obviously ignore me hahaha!

3 years ago

Southern, it’s not a bad idea! Easier to execute if O day was over the weekend, lol! I did buy something fun to wear that might help too, but it won’t be here until Thursday. I’m expecting to get a positive OPK by then. I started testing and the line has been barely there the last two days. I don’t remember when it started getting dark last month (it’s digital but I still check the line). I’ll have to check back on my posts.
Alex, I’m wondering if I’ve got a short surge too. Last month I got a positive one day and a negative the next. When I was trying for my daughter (forever ago, lol) I know the first month I stopped testing after getting the first positive and the second month (when she was conceived) I didn’t get a positive all month, so I definitely thought I was out. Something I’ll have to pay attention to going forward.

3 years ago

Vintage: hopefully it turns positive on the weekend and you can wear the fun thing and have a drink or two and relax and have fun with it!

3 years ago

Thank you ladies! Af came yesterday with a vengeance. It’s one of those awful ones. Hopefully we’ll get some good news and maybe some Xmas surprises from you all! Having everything crossed ladies. Let’s give some hope to this board!!

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo