Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

981 - 990 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Alex. Maybe you ovulated later than you expected. I hope this cycle will sort itself out for you soon. Hang in there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

E congratulations hun I’m so happy for you! I’ve missed all the previous convos since I was so not in the mood with all my BFNs!

Dragonfly No o don’t think I ovulated later cuz my temps had a very clear rise.

What im thinking now is this... I went and read latest reviews about easy at home test and many 1star ones saying that they we’re getting constantly negatives even digis was positives. I saw plenty pics too comparing the tests with other ones. Now it’s On the second day evening after af was due and I’m not usually late. I need an opinion. Should I wait few more days and see what happens or should I use my one and only digi which I was keeping for a special occasion? What would you ladies do?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. That's a tough one to decide. When my friend was telling me that she had yellow cm, I convinced her to test; which came back very faint. She took a CB digi the same day and it came back as 1-2 weeks. I know CP is pointless but have you checked to see if it was even open? That may help in the decision making. I'm anxiously waiting to hear some good news for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Alex, when taking metformin, I would have a lengthened luteal phase. Always made me think I was late, which for my normal, I was late. Same thing with Clomid. If it were me though, I'd probably use the digi because I have no control. I'm praying that this could be it for you!

Mill

3 years ago

@emily I'm so sorry! brain fart! I dont know why I called your Erin. My name is Heather :) Im so happy for you and praying for a sticky bean :)

I will mention it to my gyno next time I talk to her, to see if she thinks it's something to test at this point or not. But my general plan is to see how it goes the next time I get pregnant, if I have concerns with lines not darkening or another chemical I'll definitely look into progesterone. There was so much going on this cycle with my IUD removal and recovery that I'm chalking it up to that being the issue. My IUD was progesterone based so it is also possible that my body just hasn't adjusted to that loss yet.

My AF sort of stopped after a day and my tests are still reading very faint positive, so that's really annoying because it gives me hope which I am relatively certain is false. I'll take a digital tomorrow for my own peace of mind. (Today was supposed to be CD1 but it came yesterday).

User image

3 years ago

@alex I was going to ask you if you’d tried a different brand of test! I’m still rooting for you this cycle!

3 years ago

Hi everyone! I finally got that peak LH test today and I'm CD11. I have to say, I LOVE my thermometer. The Bluetooth feature makes life easier and it has an alarm on it so I test regularly. How is everyone doing?

user submitted image

3 years ago

I also thought it might be the metformin prolonging my cycles so I’ve decided t wait a few more days and just chill.. This morning AF showed her face finally and I’m now ready for a new cycle and hopefully a successful one!

Hpenney It’s so frustrating when we don’t know what our bodies are doing because of crappy tests! Hopefully you’ll be sort thing out soon!

Punk hi girl! Would really like to have this thermometer with the alarm. I’m so inconsistent with my waking time. But again I’m setting a normal alarm for it and almost every time I’m ignoring it lol
I really hope you’ll get your bfp this cycle!!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Sorry AF showed her ugly face. But now you can move ahead with a new cycle and hope your body will figure things out soon.

@Punk. Good luck this cycle. Glad ypu found something that will help you temp. My friend bought temp drop and she seems to like it.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Its 2dpo and dh and I bd yesterday as well. Hoping to have caught the egg this time. Af is due in 12ish days.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo