Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies
I am currently 2dpo based on my ovulation tracker. Ttc this month after I had a mmc March 2019. Fingers cross ????

3 years ago

6 dpo: Left boob feels weird like the muscle under my arm is sore and I don't remember lifting anything heavy. My cm is weird. I can't tell if it's creamy/ewcm/watery. Seems like all 3 at once. I've had zero sex drive this week which is ODD. I'm normally an every day/every other day kinda gal, but this week has been full of mood swings and weepiness (but this was also a stressful week). Also dreamed I got a bfp last night. Well, here's hoping....

3 years ago

Kyla keep BDing girl! The Diva is coming soon Good luck this cycle!

Agatch Me and hubby have a dream to move in the US. We always wanted to but the one thing we both are so worried about is the medical system there. Is so extremely more expensive than what we’re used to and I hear some crazy things over the years. Like the one you’re on now and many more. This is a very serious situation to take into consideration. I hope some day things will change over there!
How was your test today? Have you taken one?

Hi Addy! I don’t recall seeing you before so welcome! I see the 1982 in your name. Is that your birth year? If that so we’re same age!
I’m so sorry about your mmc and I really hope you’ll be having a successful cycle!!

Punk come on baby! Stick!!!! Underarm pain is a very common symptom in early pregnancy! Many of the ladies in heard told they had it before their bfp. But again I had it before and I was never pregnant Let’s hope yours is indeed because of a babyyy!!!

AFM since last night I have strong O pains and my temp dropped this morning so things are going as expected. Tomorrow I’ll probably ovulate judging by my experience!! Still cannot pinpoint witch side the pain is. The pain alters till now. Weird....

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Last night sitting down was so weird. I was sitting with my 2 youngest and I had lots of pressure, then sharp pains on my left side only and it happened all at once. This morning I felt some flutters. It's cd23 and 9dpo today. Need to get some tests so I can test this week.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. I hope you are able to test this week. Once you get them, when will you start testing?

@Alex. Go catch that egg girl. Good luck.

@Punk. I had very bad underarm pain, like you mentioned it was like having a pulled muscle for a few days. When do you plan on testing?

AFM. Two more days until my ultrasound. It will make an awesome Father's Day present for my hubby. I will keep everyone posted.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I will most likely test Friday is Af stays away.
As I stood up, and am sitting, my head feels likes it's in the clouds and now have heightened sense of smell. Feeling slight pain in my abdomen on both sides.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Let's hope AF stays away. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

AFM. Not sure what happened today. I have a rough time eating breakfast and normally eat a couple hours after getting up once I am done my coffee. Anyway, I nibbled a little bit on toast and the kids went grocery shopping with dad and I stayed home so I can vacuum the house. They came home from shopping and brough home Burger King for lunch; spicy chicken sandwich. I took my prenatal vitamine (equate) while I was still eating. Fast forward about 5 minutes later and (tmi) threw up my lunch. Do you think it was the vitamine or baby not liking the food? I don't seem to have a problem during the week at work. So, I'm a bit confused. Thoughts?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly can’t wait to hear good news from you after your ultrasound on Monday
@punk with all of my pregnancies I got crazy mood around 6 and 7 dpo and then it eases up. Hope it’s a great sign for you too!
@ Alex the healthcare system was a big concern of mine when I first move to the US. But in the end it’s like everything else in this country, you just have to research everything thoroughly and make informed decisions. It is expensive but usually salaries are higher that what I was used to so it makes up for it.
My tests seem to be getting a bit darker but not enough to put my mind at ease. I am only 12 dpo so AF would be due tomorrow (at this point I won’t ever relax until I get positive results from the first trimester screening anyway...).

3 years ago

@ dragonfly some prenatal vitamins always make me sick (even if I am not pregnant). I’ve found that whole food vitamins) as opposed to the more chemical stuff) don’t seem to bother me as much. It could also be the type of food. Pregnancy nausea can come and go suddenly. Maybe try to stick to less processed food and see if you feel better.

3 years ago

@agatch. Thanks for that. I was going to make myself some lunch but he surprised me with it as I have been craving the spicy chicken for a day now. I took Materna with my last two pregnancies and had no problems taking it with or without food. Hoping your tests will get darker and that your AF doesn't show her ugly face.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo