Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1381 - 1390 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hberry fingers crossed.

Ttc wise I’m somewhere around 8DPO and I feel like it’s been so long since I actually “heard” my body. I have severe boob pain witch is usual for me and some light pre af cramping. I have less than a week since AF and I’m not really expecting much but I caught my self counting this morning. Hopefully in this second quarantine (witch will last a month minimum) I’ll get to relax a bit and get back on track!

How’s everyone else is doing?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Just jumping on here, hoping for a BFP this month. I’m on cycle day 7 and just started using OPK tests. The two trackers I’m using are giving me two different fertile weeks so I’m hoping that gives me a better idea of what’s going on. I feel completely out of touch with my body. Other than being cranky the week before and cramping the day of, I never pay attention to what my body is telling me. I think having an app that tracks everything for me has allowed that, and I’d like to change that. AF is due on Thanksgiving, so I’m hoping I have a lot to be thankful for this time around....

3 years ago

Vintage welcome aboard and hopefully you won’t have to stay for long! Are you trying for your first one?

User image

Hello! New to the boards today. This is my first cycle ttc for #2. My first is going to be 6 in december so it's been quite some time since I had a TWW and I forgot how crazy it can make you feel! I'm 4dpo and wishing I could fast forward time sooooo bad. It doesn't help I found out a sister in law is preggo. We were actually pregnant at the same time with our girls back in 2014. So it's kinda a funky coincidence that she told my mom in law last weekend they're expecting and we just started trying.

3 years ago

Southern hi! Welcome! I love those kinds of coincidences. It would be so interesting if you get your bfp this cycle which I truly hope for you! How long have you tried for your first one?

User image

Not much to report here. Just ovulated, so I'm approx 1 dpo (going by how I usually feel at 1 dpo) but ovulating today according to my monitor. It said high yesterday, but urine were so diluted I took another one with smu that should have been counted as a peak if the monitor could've read it. I trust my bodysigns more than the monitor that have been a day or two off before. So the countdown begins..

User image

3 years ago

I’m trying for my second, but my first is 8 so it’s been awhile! I totally get forgetting how crazy it can make you... and I also just found out my SIL is expecting her first! I would love if we could go through it together. My best friend and I were pregnant at the same time with our firsts and it was so wonderful to share it with someone.
With my first I was so in tune with my body. I took temperatures, filled out charts, measured cervical position, did tests... this time around I’m vaguely aware of when my period is supposed to start, lol. It only took two months to get pregnant with my first, I’m worried being so out of touch means this time will take a lot longer. I feel like I had much more obvious signs and my body is completely different now. It does worry me, even though everyone is telling me it shouldn’t take me too long. I’m only on day 7 of my cycle right now, so I haven’t even gotten to the ‘trying’ part of this month yet and it’s still never far from my mind.

3 years ago

Daughter has been running a fever since yesterday. Suspect its allergies since it's only her right eye bugging her right where the sinus cavity runs.
Ttc wise we bded more this cycle then we have any other cycle. O day is coming and I'm just waiting it out. We weren't trying nor preventing this cycle. So we will see.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica I’m having everything crossed for you girl! I agree with you trusting your body than the monitor. You are in this journey quite a time now and I’m sure you know better what’s going on!
It would be so amazing to see your bfp

Vintage sounds like you have so much in common with the member “southernmama”! So lovely that we can find people to relate!
I’m very positive for you that as long as you made it the first time so fast, it will surely won’t be long till your bfp! Having my fingers crossed for a successful cycle! What is your usual cycle length? Are you ovulating same cycle day each cycle?

Hberry I’m so sorry about your daughter. Is it the one who’ve been in contact with the kid with COVID? Hopefully it’s not the virus..
Go catch that egg hun! Keep BDing till you confirm O! Having all my hopes with you this cycle!

AFM I’m somewhere 10dpo and feeling a lot of cramping and boob pain as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary and I’m expecting AF on Thursday.
We’re In day two of quarantine and I’m already soooo bored. We have 3 weeks at least...This thing is emotionally exhausting and I can’t wait for everything to be over!

User image

Alex, my cycle is usually 26 or 27 days, and I’m not sure when I’m ovulating. :( I’m hoping the OPK help me with that. Honestly, I don’t even remember when I was ovulating when I tried for my first! I think it was pretty early in my cycle (I’ve always had shorter cycles, and I know I was at 25 days with my first), so I have a feeling O day will be sometime this week, but I haven’t gotten a positive OPK yet.
I cannot imagine being in quarantine while waiting. Right now my work is the most distracting and time consuming part of my day. For sure this has been an emotionally exhausting year, and I have a feeling it’s not ending anytime soon.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo